“After all we’ve done, humans are hunting us,” a brooding Optimus Prime tells Mark Wahlberg, later adding bluntly, “This is not war — it’s human extinction.” Here’s the latest look at Chapter 4 of Michael Bay‘s toy story-turned-moneymaking machine. Nicola Peltz, Stanley Tucci, T.J. Miller and Ken Watanabe co-star in Transformers: Age Of Extinction, which was penned by Ehren Kruger and again counts Steven Spielberg among its executive producers. There are crashes, explosions, general mayhem and peril — lots of peril. Paramount opens the Hasbro-spawned film June 27. Here’s the trailer:
Hot Trailer: ‘Transformers: Age Of Extinction’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong Un' Targets Christmas Shoppers: 'Weekend Update'
- Mike Myers' Dr. Evil Advises Sony, Kim Jong Un On 'SNL'
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists