“After all we’ve done, humans are hunting us,” a brooding Optimus Prime tells Mark Wahlberg, later adding bluntly, “This is not war — it’s human extinction.” Here’s the latest look at Chapter 4 of Michael Bay‘s toy story-turned-moneymaking machine. Nicola Peltz, Stanley Tucci, T.J. Miller and Ken Watanabe co-star in Transformers: Age Of Extinction, which was penned by Ehren Kruger and again counts Steven Spielberg among its executive producers. There are crashes, explosions, general mayhem and peril — lots of peril. Paramount opens the Hasbro-spawned film June 27. Here’s the trailer:
Hot Trailer: ‘Transformers: Age Of Extinction’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2: Hot TV Trailer
- Academy Unveils Finalists For Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting
- Charles Manson Book 'The Family' To Become Movie With 'American Psycho' Screenwriter Penning It
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'