EXCLUSIVE: History wants to get its motor running this summer. The A+E Networks channel will debut new series Biker Background Phoenix on July 1 at 10PM. Produced by Da Vinci’s Demons producers and BBC Worldwide label Adjacent Productions, the 9-episode unscripted series aims to take viewers inside the world of custom bike building. With the original American Chopper off the air since 2010, BBP hopes to grab the market on the genre. Sure to be discussed by A+E at their NYC upfront tomorrow, Biker Battleground Phoenix will focus on five of the top shop owners in the desert metropolis as they battle to build the baddest and best bikes possible. Bryn Freedman is serving as executive producer. Julian Hobbs and Elaine Frontain Bryant will be as the EPs for the home of Pawn Stars while Phil Lott, Travis Shakespeare and Jane Tranter serve as EPs for Adjacent.
History’s ‘Biker Battleground Phoenix’ Set To Debut In July
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book