EXCLUSIVE: History wants to get its motor running this summer. The A+E Networks channel will debut new series Biker Background Phoenix on July 1 at 10PM. Produced by Da Vinci’s Demons producers and BBC Worldwide label Adjacent Productions, the 9-episode unscripted series aims to take viewers inside the world of custom bike building. With the original American Chopper off the air since 2010, BBP hopes to grab the market on the genre. Sure to be discussed by A+E at their NYC upfront tomorrow, Biker Battleground Phoenix will focus on five of the top shop owners in the desert metropolis as they battle to build the baddest and best bikes possible. Bryn Freedman is serving as executive producer. Julian Hobbs and Elaine Frontain Bryant will be as the EPs for the home of Pawn Stars while Phil Lott, Travis Shakespeare and Jane Tranter serve as EPs for Adjacent.
History’s ‘Biker Battleground Phoenix’ Set To Debut In July
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Visits Jerusalem; Shares Trump’s Peace Plan Which Includes A Hotel Casino & Hummus Fountain
- Donald Trump Says Ratings For This Year’s Emmys Were “The Worst Ever”
- Damon Lindelof Teases Start Of ‘Watchmen’ Series At HBO
- CAA Promotes Quartet Of Trainees
- ‘Deadlier Than The Male’: Bryant Tardy Cast In TNT Drama Pilot
- Hillary Clinton To Colbert: Donald Trump UN Speech “Dark, Dangerous”