High Noon Entertainment is partnering with MAG Interactive to adapt the popular Ruzzle mobile games for U.S. TV. High Noon says it plans to develop and expand the gaming series into a format for both broadcast and cable networks as well as syndication. The social word game allows each player two minutes to find as many words as possible from a given set of letters. Ruzzle is available in 13 different languages and can be played with friends or random players around the world. Exec producers include Jim Berger and Patrick Jager for High Noon, Johan Persson for MAG Interactive as well as mobile gaming expert Peter Levin.
High Noon Adapting Ruzzle Mobile Games For U.S. TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Fusion Exposes Global Food Truths In Lightbox-Produced Doc Series
- Mam Tor, Bad Wolf & Ecosse Thrillers Top Inaugural Brit List: TV
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot