High Noon Entertainment is partnering with MAG Interactive to adapt the popular Ruzzle mobile games for U.S. TV. High Noon says it plans to develop and expand the gaming series into a format for both broadcast and cable networks as well as syndication. The social word game allows each player two minutes to find as many words as possible from a given set of letters. Ruzzle is available in 13 different languages and can be played with friends or random players around the world. Exec producers include Jim Berger and Patrick Jager for High Noon, Johan Persson for MAG Interactive as well as mobile gaming expert Peter Levin.
High Noon Adapting Ruzzle Mobile Games For U.S. TV
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Team
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'
- David Hyde Pierce Joins 'The Good Wife' In Recurring Role
- TNT's 'Proof', Netflix's 'Narcos' & Amazon Pilot 'Man In The High Castle' Add Cast
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Updated To “Stable” After Being Rushed To Hospital
- Academy Unveils 2014 Governors Awards: Harry Belafonte, Jean-Claude Carrière, Hayao Miyazaki, Maureen O'Hara