High Noon Entertainment is partnering with MAG Interactive to adapt the popular Ruzzle mobile games for U.S. TV. High Noon says it plans to develop and expand the gaming series into a format for both broadcast and cable networks as well as syndication. The social word game allows each player two minutes to find as many words as possible from a given set of letters. Ruzzle is available in 13 different languages and can be played with friends or random players around the world. Exec producers include Jim Berger and Patrick Jager for High Noon, Johan Persson for MAG Interactive as well as mobile gaming expert Peter Levin.
High Noon Adapting Ruzzle Mobile Games For U.S. TV
Trending Now on Deadline
Nicole Kidman & Reese Witherspoon To Star In 'Big Little Lies' Limited Series, Penned By David E. Kelley
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'