High Noon Entertainment is partnering with MAG Interactive to adapt the popular Ruzzle mobile games for U.S. TV. High Noon says it plans to develop and expand the gaming series into a format for both broadcast and cable networks as well as syndication. The social word game allows each player two minutes to find as many words as possible from a given set of letters. Ruzzle is available in 13 different languages and can be played with friends or random players around the world. Exec producers include Jim Berger and Patrick Jager for High Noon, Johan Persson for MAG Interactive as well as mobile gaming expert Peter Levin.
High Noon Adapting Ruzzle Mobile Games For U.S. TV
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Killing Kennedy' To Air On Fox News Channel; 'O'Reilly Factor' To Preview The Film
- Osy Ikhile Joins Syfy Mini 'Childhood's End'; Sebastian Pigott In ABC's 'Revenge'
- James Franco, Nicki Minaj, One Direction, Martin Freeman Headline 'SNL's Final Shows Of 2014
- Oscar & Tony Winning Director Mike Nichols Dead At 83
- Steve McQueen's Next Movie: Heist Pic Based On '80s UK Mini 'Widows'
- Mike Nichols' Death: ABC News Chief's Memo To Staff – Video