HBO has picked up irreverent news magazine series VICE for two more seasons. A 14-episode Season 3 will debut in 2015 and Season 4 will premiere in 2016. Hosted by Shane Smith, founder of the revolutionary global youth media company of the same name, VICE explores everything from civil unrest and hotbeds of terrorism, to unchecked government corruption and looming environmental catastrophes. VICE kicked off its 12-episode second season March 14, debuting new editions Fridays at 11 PM, following new editions of Real Time With Bill Maher. VICE is executive produced by Maher, Shane Smith, Eddy Moretti and BJ Levin; consulting producer, Fareed Zakaria.
HBO Renews ‘VICE’ For Third And Fourth Seasons
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories