HBO has picked up irreverent news magazine series VICE for two more seasons. A 14-episode Season 3 will debut in 2015 and Season 4 will premiere in 2016. Hosted by Shane Smith, founder of the revolutionary global youth media company of the same name, VICE explores everything from civil unrest and hotbeds of terrorism, to unchecked government corruption and looming environmental catastrophes. VICE kicked off its 12-episode second season March 14, debuting new editions Fridays at 11 PM, following new editions of Real Time With Bill Maher. VICE is executive produced by Maher, Shane Smith, Eddy Moretti and BJ Levin; consulting producer, Fareed Zakaria.
HBO Renews ‘VICE’ For Third And Fourth Seasons
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series