HBO has picked up irreverent news magazine series VICE for two more seasons. A 14-episode Season 3 will debut in 2015 and Season 4 will premiere in 2016. Hosted by Shane Smith, founder of the revolutionary global youth media company of the same name, VICE explores everything from civil unrest and hotbeds of terrorism, to unchecked government corruption and looming environmental catastrophes. VICE kicked off its 12-episode second season March 14, debuting new editions Fridays at 11 PM, following new editions of Real Time With Bill Maher. VICE is executive produced by Maher, Shane Smith, Eddy Moretti and BJ Levin; consulting producer, Fareed Zakaria.
HBO Renews ‘VICE’ For Third And Fourth Seasons
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Rosie Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'
- NBC Finishes No. 1 In 18-49 Demo For 2013-14 Primetime Season
- RATINGS RAT RACE: Revamped 'Dancing With The Stars' Snags Smallest Crowd For Fall Debut
- Angela Lansbury Hits The Road With 'Blithe Spirit' Tour
- Emma Thompson Slings Meat Pies As 'Sweeney Todd' Launches Commercial Partnership With English National Opera
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary