HBO has picked up irreverent news magazine series VICE for two more seasons. A 14-episode Season 3 will debut in 2015 and Season 4 will premiere in 2016. Hosted by Shane Smith, founder of the revolutionary global youth media company of the same name, VICE explores everything from civil unrest and hotbeds of terrorism, to unchecked government corruption and looming environmental catastrophes. VICE kicked off its 12-episode second season March 14, debuting new editions Fridays at 11 PM, following new editions of Real Time With Bill Maher. VICE is executive produced by Maher, Shane Smith, Eddy Moretti and BJ Levin; consulting producer, Fareed Zakaria.
HBO Renews ‘VICE’ For Third And Fourth Seasons
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Fusion Exposes Global Food Truths In Lightbox-Produced Doc Series
- Mam Tor, Bad Wolf & Ecosse Thrillers Top Inaugural Brit List: TV
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot