Songbird Laura Benanti, who just won raves for her portrayal of Rosabella in the Encores! revival of Frank Loesser’s The Most Happy Fella, and as the fiancee foiled by a problem like Maria in NBC’s hit live telecast of The Sound Of Music, has signed with CAA. Previously she was Tony-nominated as Cinderella in Stephen Sondheim and James Lapine’s Into The Woods and had a run in the short-lived series Playboy Club. She’s rumored to be returning to Broadway, probably next season, in another Golden Age musical revival. Benanti is managed by Emily Gerson Saines at Brookside Artist Management.
‘Happy Fella’ Star Laura Benanti Signs With CAA
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Gerard
- TodayTix Completes $6.1M Financing Deal, Heating Up Mobile Market For Ticket Sales
- Broadway 'Hedwig' Scores Original Star John Cameron Mitchell
- Mike Nichols, Accidental Legend, Was “Stunned, Paralyzed” By 'Virginia Woolf'
- Hugh Jackman Invites 11,136 More Dates To His Broadway Cabin On 'The River'
- Shubert Organization Jumps 500% In Off-Broadway Holdings
- 'The River' Review: Jeremy Gerard On Hugh Jackman's Flow