Sandra Oh will be the only Grey’s Anatomy original cast member with an expiring contract to depart after this season. All others have now signed new deals to continue on the veteran medical drama. That includes co-stars Sara Ramirez, James Pickens Jr., Chandra Wilson and Justin Chambers who have renewed their contracts with Grey’s producer ABC Studios for two more years, joining leads Patrick Dempsey and Ellen Pompeo who inked new pacts in January. With everyone on board, an 11th season renewal for the series from Shonda Rhimes is considered a formality.
‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Co-Stars Sara Ramirez, James Pickens, Chandra Wilson & Justin Chambers Ink New 2-Year Deals
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…