EXCLUSIVE: British actor Gregg Sulkin is heading back across the pond to shoot indie horror Don’t Hang Up. The 21-year-old Disney alum, who co-starred opposite Selena Gomez on Wizards of Waverly Place and recurred on teen drama Pretty Little Liars, currently stars on MTV’s freshman series Faking It. With his episodes in the can Sulkin is diving into Don’t Hang Up, written by Joe Johnson and directed by Damien Mace and Alexis Wajsbrot. Pic is produced by Laurie Cook, Jason Newman and Alexis Wajsbrot. Sulkin stars as Sam, one of two teenagers whose night of drunken prank calls becomes a nightmare when a stranger turns the tables on them. The feature is based on short film Red Balloon and begins filming this month in the UK. Sulkin is repped by UTA and D2 Management.
‘Wizards Of Waverly Place’ Alum Gregg Sulkin Dials Up Horror ‘Don’t Hang Up’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Panama Papers Movie Set At Netflix; John Wells Teams With Journos Who Broke Story
- Festival Fever Begins: Will ‘Magnificent Seven’ Saddle Up As Toronto Opener?
- ‘Indignation’ Review: Ex-Focus Boss James Schamus’ Directorial Debut Is Exceptional
- Disney Unveils ‘Moana’ Details After Tease At Comic-Con
- Hollywood Has Collected More Than $860M In Foreign Levies
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Launches To $59M; ‘Lights Out’ Electrifies; ‘Ice Age’ Tepid; ‘Ghostbusters’ No Cinderella Story – Box…