EXCLUSIVE: British actor Gregg Sulkin is heading back across the pond to shoot indie horror Don’t Hang Up. The 21-year-old Disney alum, who co-starred opposite Selena Gomez on Wizards of Waverly Place and recurred on teen drama Pretty Little Liars, currently stars on MTV’s freshman series Faking It. With his episodes in the can Sulkin is diving into Don’t Hang Up, written by Joe Johnson and directed by Damien Mace and Alexis Wajsbrot. Pic is produced by Laurie Cook, Jason Newman and Alexis Wajsbrot. Sulkin stars as Sam, one of two teenagers whose night of drunken prank calls becomes a nightmare when a stranger turns the tables on them. The feature is based on short film Red Balloon and begins filming this month in the UK. Sulkin is repped by UTA and D2 Management.
‘Wizards Of Waverly Place’ Alum Gregg Sulkin Dials Up Horror ‘Don’t Hang Up’
Trending Now on Deadline
FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
More From Yamato
- Bella Thorne Joins Animated 'Underdogs'
- 'Terminator's James Cameron & Gale Anne Hurd: Hasta La Vista To "Fear-Based" Studio Filmmaking
- Misty Upham Found Dead: Family Of 'Frozen River' Actress Says Police Uncooperative In Search – Update
- Management & Prod. Co LEIBO Launches In L.A.
- Paul Schrader Wages Silent Protest Over Re-Edited 'Dying Of The Light'
- Warwick Davis Back For 'Star Wars: Episode VII' – Video