EXCLUSIVE: British actor Gregg Sulkin is heading back across the pond to shoot indie horror Don’t Hang Up. The 21-year-old Disney alum, who co-starred opposite Selena Gomez on Wizards of Waverly Place and recurred on teen drama Pretty Little Liars, currently stars on MTV’s freshman series Faking It. With his episodes in the can Sulkin is diving into Don’t Hang Up, written by Joe Johnson and directed by Damien Mace and Alexis Wajsbrot. Pic is produced by Laurie Cook, Jason Newman and Alexis Wajsbrot. Sulkin stars as Sam, one of two teenagers whose night of drunken prank calls becomes a nightmare when a stranger turns the tables on them. The feature is based on short film Red Balloon and begins filming this month in the UK. Sulkin is repped by UTA and D2 Management.
‘Wizards Of Waverly Place’ Alum Gregg Sulkin Dials Up Horror ‘Don’t Hang Up’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Latest Film News
- ‘Dope’ Red Band Trailer: Still Lives Up To Its Name
- Director Cary Fukunaga No Longer With Stephen King’s ‘It’
- New ‘When Marnie Was There,’ Holdover ‘Dreams’ Solid – Specialty B.O.
- No Heat At Memorial Day B.O.: ‘Tomorrowland’s Rocket Runs Outta Gas With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- ‘Tomorrowland’ Bows Overseas With $27.5M, ‘Ultron’ Dominates With $46.4M, ‘Mad Max’ Adds $38.2M, ‘Spy’ Nabs…
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest