EXCLUSIVE: British actor Gregg Sulkin is heading back across the pond to shoot indie horror Don’t Hang Up. The 21-year-old Disney alum, who co-starred opposite Selena Gomez on Wizards of Waverly Place and recurred on teen drama Pretty Little Liars, currently stars on MTV’s freshman series Faking It. With his episodes in the can Sulkin is diving into Don’t Hang Up, written by Joe Johnson and directed by Damien Mace and Alexis Wajsbrot. Pic is produced by Laurie Cook, Jason Newman and Alexis Wajsbrot. Sulkin stars as Sam, one of two teenagers whose night of drunken prank calls becomes a nightmare when a stranger turns the tables on them. The feature is based on short film Red Balloon and begins filming this month in the UK. Sulkin is repped by UTA and D2 Management.
‘Wizards Of Waverly Place’ Alum Gregg Sulkin Dials Up Horror ‘Don’t Hang Up’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorites
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies
- Simon Kinberg Looking To Direct Next ‘X-Men’?
- Madeline Brewer Joins Rupert Wyatt’s Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Captive State’
- Jennifer Garner In Final Negotiations To Join ‘Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda’
- CAA Signs ‘Patti Cake$’ Star Danielle Macdonald