EXCLUSIVE: Popular Ghost Hunters cast members Amy Bruni and Adam Berry have decided to leave Syfy‘s flagship unscripted series. I’ve learned that the duo are teaming to develop a new show idea in the paranormal space. Bruni, who has more than 20 years experience studying the paranormal, has been on Ghost Hunters since 2008; Berry joined the series in 2010. Ghost Hunters is in the process of recruiting new members of Jason Hawes’ The Atlantic Paranormal Society (TAPS) team to fill the void left by Bruni and Berry’s departure. Bruni and Berry, repped by Westpoint Entertainment’s Bill Stankey, also are negotiating with a casino company for an ongoing series of appearances in Las Vegas and other markets across the US.
‘Ghost Hunters’ Co-Stars Amy Bruni & Adam Berry To Depart, Develop Paranormal Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Says This Year’s Crazy Oscars Ceremony Was Cursed – Watch
- Conan Reveals “Confusing” Contents Of Best Picture Card Warren Beatty Was Given At Oscars
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot