HBO’s Game Of Thrones tied its series high Sunday night, drawing 7.2 million viewers at 9 PM and 8.5 million for the night. The 8.5 million number is slightly lower than its May 4 record of 8.6 million. Veep drew 1.1 million viewers at 10:30 PM, its third consecutive season high. Combined with its second play, the Julia Louis-Dreyfus starrer tallied 1.5 million viewers for the night. Silicon Valley was down slightly from its season-best performance two weeks ago, but still strong, drawing 1.7 million viewers at 10 PM, vs. 1.8 million May 4. Combined with its second play, the series totaled 2 million viewers for the night. Last Week With John Oliver delivered over 1 million viewers at 11 PM. For the night, the episode attracted 1.3 million viewers.
‘Game Of Thrones’ Ties Series High, ‘Veep’ Hits High, ‘Silicon Valley’, ‘John Oliver’ Remain Strong
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- Genie Francis, ‘General Hospital’s Laura, Bumped Down To Recurring Status On ABC Soap
- ‘History Of Them’: Lisa Vidal, Felix Solis & Amit Shah Join Cast As Multi-Cultural Comedy Gets Formal Pilot Order…
- CBS Orders Drama Pilot ‘Murder’, Comedy ‘I Mom So Hard’ From Warner Bros. TV
- ‘The Alienist’ Review: Nothing Alienating About TNT’s Deft 19th Century Drama
- NBC Orders ‘The Enemy Within’ Drama Pilot From Ken Woodruff & Vernon Sanders
- Kevin Spacey Costs Netflix $39 Million In Write-Downs In Fourth Quarter