HBO’s Game Of Thrones tied its series high Sunday night, drawing 7.2 million viewers at 9 PM and 8.5 million for the night. The 8.5 million number is slightly lower than its May 4 record of 8.6 million. Veep drew 1.1 million viewers at 10:30 PM, its third consecutive season high. Combined with its second play, the Julia Louis-Dreyfus starrer tallied 1.5 million viewers for the night. Silicon Valley was down slightly from its season-best performance two weeks ago, but still strong, drawing 1.7 million viewers at 10 PM, vs. 1.8 million May 4. Combined with its second play, the series totaled 2 million viewers for the night. Last Week With John Oliver delivered over 1 million viewers at 11 PM. For the night, the episode attracted 1.3 million viewers.
‘Game Of Thrones’ Ties Series High, ‘Veep’ Hits High, ‘Silicon Valley’, ‘John Oliver’ Remain Strong
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Mike Pence’s Plane With Press Aboard Skids Off NY Runway; No Injuries