HBO’s Game Of Thrones tied its series high Sunday night, drawing 7.2 million viewers at 9 PM and 8.5 million for the night. The 8.5 million number is slightly lower than its May 4 record of 8.6 million. Veep drew 1.1 million viewers at 10:30 PM, its third consecutive season high. Combined with its second play, the Julia Louis-Dreyfus starrer tallied 1.5 million viewers for the night. Silicon Valley was down slightly from its season-best performance two weeks ago, but still strong, drawing 1.7 million viewers at 10 PM, vs. 1.8 million May 4. Combined with its second play, the series totaled 2 million viewers for the night. Last Week With John Oliver delivered over 1 million viewers at 11 PM. For the night, the episode attracted 1.3 million viewers.
‘Game Of Thrones’ Ties Series High, ‘Veep’ Hits High, ‘Silicon Valley’, ‘John Oliver’ Remain Strong
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Donald Trump Drums Ted Cruz Out Of Race, Praises Him As "One Hell Of A Competitor" with "Amazing Future"
Latest TV News
- A+E Networks Pacts With Pulse Films, East Entertainment For Intl Distribution
- FCC Approves Altice’s $17.7B Acquisition Of Cablevision Citing Absence Of Harms
- Ted Cruz Drops Out Of White House Race After Donald Trump Mows Him Down In Indiana Primary – UPDATE
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: Hulu’s ‘Casual’ Takes Its Tales Of Dating Woes From Real…
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 3 Gets Netflix U.S. Debut Date
- Geraldo Rivera Sits Down With El Chapo Gal Pal Kate Del Castillo On Saturday