HBO’s Game Of Thrones tied its series high Sunday night, drawing 7.2 million viewers at 9 PM and 8.5 million for the night. The 8.5 million number is slightly lower than its May 4 record of 8.6 million. Veep drew 1.1 million viewers at 10:30 PM, its third consecutive season high. Combined with its second play, the Julia Louis-Dreyfus starrer tallied 1.5 million viewers for the night. Silicon Valley was down slightly from its season-best performance two weeks ago, but still strong, drawing 1.7 million viewers at 10 PM, vs. 1.8 million May 4. Combined with its second play, the series totaled 2 million viewers for the night. Last Week With John Oliver delivered over 1 million viewers at 11 PM. For the night, the episode attracted 1.3 million viewers.
‘Game Of Thrones’ Ties Series High, ‘Veep’ Hits High, ‘Silicon Valley’, ‘John Oliver’ Remain Strong
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories