HBO’s Game Of Thrones tied its series high Sunday night, drawing 7.2 million viewers at 9 PM and 8.5 million for the night. The 8.5 million number is slightly lower than its May 4 record of 8.6 million. Veep drew 1.1 million viewers at 10:30 PM, its third consecutive season high. Combined with its second play, the Julia Louis-Dreyfus starrer tallied 1.5 million viewers for the night. Silicon Valley was down slightly from its season-best performance two weeks ago, but still strong, drawing 1.7 million viewers at 10 PM, vs. 1.8 million May 4. Combined with its second play, the series totaled 2 million viewers for the night. Last Week With John Oliver delivered over 1 million viewers at 11 PM. For the night, the episode attracted 1.3 million viewers.
‘Game Of Thrones’ Ties Series High, ‘Veep’ Hits High, ‘Silicon Valley’, ‘John Oliver’ Remain Strong
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- HBO Year-Ender Teases 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep', More — Video
- Did U.S. Strike Back For Sony Hack? Massive North Korea Internet Outages Reported
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Disney & Cable Operators Ink Retrans Deal For ABC-Owned Stations
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'
- 'Focus' Trailer: Will Smith, Margot Robbie & The Big Con