HBO‘s Game Of Thrones hit another series high on Sunday drawing 7.2 million viewers at 9 PM and 8.6 million viewers for the night. Season-to-date, GoT is averaging 17.8 million viewers per episode. up +24% compared to 14.4 million last season. Meanwhile, Silicon Valley averaged 1.8 million viewers at 10 PM, its best performance since its debut. Combined with its second replay, Silicon Valley delivered 2.1 million viewers for the night. Season-to-date, the series is averaging 5.4 million viewers per episode. Veep tallied a season-high of 1 million viewers at 10:30 PM. Combined with its second replay, the series drew 1.4 million viewers. Season-to-date, Veep is averaging 4.5 million viewers per episode, up 17% compared to last season’s average of 3.9 million viewers, and making it the most watched season for the series.
‘Game Of Thrones’ Draws 7.2 Million Viewers On Sunday, ‘Silicon Valley’ & ‘Veep’ Hit Highs
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
'Rogue One' Rises To $980M Global; 'Passengers' Takes Over Offshore No. 1 - International Box Office
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Sunday AM Update
Latest TV News
- Oprah Winfrey, Van Jones and Ava DuVernay Talk Politics At Netflix Exec’s Home
- ‘Homeland’ EP On Season 6 Debut, How Claire Danes Drama Will End & U.S. Return
- 'Sherlock' Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale’s Thrills & Heart; Is This Really 'The Final Problem' For The Baker…
- ‘The Young Pope’ & ‘Homeland’ Season 6 Review: Both Snare Spirit Of Our Times
- Donald Trump Joins Spokesman In Calling ‘SNL’ Unfunny: “Complete Hit Job,” PEOTUS Tweets…
- PBS Masterpiece Partners with BBC & Lookout Point On Newspaper Biz Drama ‘Press’ — TCA