HBO‘s Game Of Thrones hit another series high on Sunday drawing 7.2 million viewers at 9 PM and 8.6 million viewers for the night. Season-to-date, GoT is averaging 17.8 million viewers per episode. up +24% compared to 14.4 million last season. Meanwhile, Silicon Valley averaged 1.8 million viewers at 10 PM, its best performance since its debut. Combined with its second replay, Silicon Valley delivered 2.1 million viewers for the night. Season-to-date, the series is averaging 5.4 million viewers per episode. Veep tallied a season-high of 1 million viewers at 10:30 PM. Combined with its second replay, the series drew 1.4 million viewers. Season-to-date, Veep is averaging 4.5 million viewers per episode, up 17% compared to last season’s average of 3.9 million viewers, and making it the most watched season for the series.
‘Game Of Thrones’ Draws 7.2 Million Viewers On Sunday, ‘Silicon Valley’ & ‘Veep’ Hit Highs
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2: Hot TV Trailer
- Academy Unveils Finalists For Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting
- Charles Manson Book 'The Family' To Become Movie With 'American Psycho' Screenwriter Penning It
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'