HBO‘s Game Of Thrones hit another series high on Sunday drawing 7.2 million viewers at 9 PM and 8.6 million viewers for the night. Season-to-date, GoT is averaging 17.8 million viewers per episode. up +24% compared to 14.4 million last season. Meanwhile, Silicon Valley averaged 1.8 million viewers at 10 PM, its best performance since its debut. Combined with its second replay, Silicon Valley delivered 2.1 million viewers for the night. Season-to-date, the series is averaging 5.4 million viewers per episode. Veep tallied a season-high of 1 million viewers at 10:30 PM. Combined with its second replay, the series drew 1.4 million viewers. Season-to-date, Veep is averaging 4.5 million viewers per episode, up 17% compared to last season’s average of 3.9 million viewers, and making it the most watched season for the series.
‘Game Of Thrones’ Draws 7.2 Million Viewers On Sunday, ‘Silicon Valley’ & ‘Veep’ Hit Highs
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring