HBO‘s Game Of Thrones hit another series high on Sunday drawing 7.2 million viewers at 9 PM and 8.6 million viewers for the night. Season-to-date, GoT is averaging 17.8 million viewers per episode. up +24% compared to 14.4 million last season. Meanwhile, Silicon Valley averaged 1.8 million viewers at 10 PM, its best performance since its debut. Combined with its second replay, Silicon Valley delivered 2.1 million viewers for the night. Season-to-date, the series is averaging 5.4 million viewers per episode. Veep tallied a season-high of 1 million viewers at 10:30 PM. Combined with its second replay, the series drew 1.4 million viewers. Season-to-date, Veep is averaging 4.5 million viewers per episode, up 17% compared to last season’s average of 3.9 million viewers, and making it the most watched season for the series.
‘Game Of Thrones’ Draws 7.2 Million Viewers On Sunday, ‘Silicon Valley’ & ‘Veep’ Hit Highs
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Simon Fuller’s XIX Entertainment Making English-Language Version Of Scandi Teen Hit ‘Shame’
- Jimmy Kimmel’s ‘Big Fan’ Game Show Sets Debut Date With Matthew McConaughey
- ‘Timeless’: Annie Wersching Set To Recur On NBC Time Travel Drama Series
- Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine Docu Series Set For HBO: ‘Defiant Ones’ Bows Next Year
- Mark Jackson Joins Seth MacFarlane's Fox Series 'Orville'
- President Obama To Make Final ‘The Daily Show’ Appearance As President Next Week