After a three-year stint at Paradigm, Fred Hashagen has joined UTA as an agent in the talent department. He’ll be working out of the agency’s NYC offices. Hashagen’s clients include Kate McKinnon (Saturday Night Live), John Milhiser (SNL), Jordan Klepper (The Daily Show With Jon Stewart), Drew Tarver (How I Met Your Dad), Chris Smith (We Are Men) and Britt Lower (Man Seeking Woman). “Fred is a great advocate for artists and someone we know will be a great addition to our culture,” said UTA partner and television department head Matt Rice. “We’re really pleased he is joining the UTA team.” Prior to Paradigm, Hashagen was a talent agent at the KSR Agency.
Fred Hashagen Moves To UTA From Paradigm
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- ‘Splitting Up Together’ Comedy From Emily Kapnek & Ellen DeGeneres Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- Donald Trump: Abedin-Weiner Split Exposes Possible National Security Risk In Clinton Campaign