After a three-year stint at Paradigm, Fred Hashagen has joined UTA as an agent in the talent department. He’ll be working out of the agency’s NYC offices. Hashagen’s clients include Kate McKinnon (Saturday Night Live), John Milhiser (SNL), Jordan Klepper (The Daily Show With Jon Stewart), Drew Tarver (How I Met Your Dad), Chris Smith (We Are Men) and Britt Lower (Man Seeking Woman). “Fred is a great advocate for artists and someone we know will be a great addition to our culture,” said UTA partner and television department head Matt Rice. “We’re really pleased he is joining the UTA team.” Prior to Paradigm, Hashagen was a talent agent at the KSR Agency.
Fred Hashagen Moves To UTA From Paradigm
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast