After a three-year stint at Paradigm, Fred Hashagen has joined UTA as an agent in the talent department. He’ll be working out of the agency’s NYC offices. Hashagen’s clients include Kate McKinnon (Saturday Night Live), John Milhiser (SNL), Jordan Klepper (The Daily Show With Jon Stewart), Drew Tarver (How I Met Your Dad), Chris Smith (We Are Men) and Britt Lower (Man Seeking Woman). “Fred is a great advocate for artists and someone we know will be a great addition to our culture,” said UTA partner and television department head Matt Rice. “We’re really pleased he is joining the UTA team.” Prior to Paradigm, Hashagen was a talent agent at the KSR Agency.
Fred Hashagen Moves To UTA From Paradigm
What's Hot on Deadline
'Alice' Sees $62.7M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.7M; 'X-Men' Cumes $183.4M - Int'l Box Office Final
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
Latest TV News
- Universal TV President Bela Bajaria Exits, Pearlena Igbokwe Eyed As Replacement
- Don Mischer Will Be Back As Producer Of Primetime Emmy Awards
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016
- ‘Roots’ Opens With Cable’s Biggest Overall Miniseries Audience In 3 Years
- ‘Legion’: FX Picks Up Marvel’s X-Men Pilot Starring Dan Stevens To Series