Fox just can’t wait for the fake-out to begin. The network said today that it is bumping up the premiere of its summer reality yarn I Wanna Marry Harry by a week to May 20, following Night 1 of the two-part American Idol finale. The show had been set to bow at 9 PM May 27, following the time-slot premiere of celebrity game show Riot, which bowed to a 0.5/1 in the post-Glee spot on Tuesday. Marry Harry, from Zig Zag Productions and Ryan Seacrest Productions, follows 12 American women who are flown to London to court uber-bachelor Prince Harry. Little do they know, dude’s an impostor.
Fox Moves Up ‘I Wanna Marry Harry’ Debut
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Massachusetts Senator Urges Verizon, Cox To Resolve Local Fox Blackout
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'