Fox just can’t wait for the fake-out to begin. The network said today that it is bumping up the premiere of its summer reality yarn I Wanna Marry Harry by a week to May 20, following Night 1 of the two-part American Idol finale. The show had been set to bow at 9 PM May 27, following the time-slot premiere of celebrity game show Riot, which bowed to a 0.5/1 in the post-Glee spot on Tuesday. Marry Harry, from Zig Zag Productions and Ryan Seacrest Productions, follows 12 American women who are flown to London to court uber-bachelor Prince Harry. Little do they know, dude’s an impostor.
Fox Moves Up ‘I Wanna Marry Harry’ Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- Greta Van Susteren To Donald Trump: “Back Off”
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’