Fox just can’t wait for the fake-out to begin. The network said today that it is bumping up the premiere of its summer reality yarn I Wanna Marry Harry by a week to May 20, following Night 1 of the two-part American Idol finale. The show had been set to bow at 9 PM May 27, following the time-slot premiere of celebrity game show Riot, which bowed to a 0.5/1 in the post-Glee spot on Tuesday. Marry Harry, from Zig Zag Productions and Ryan Seacrest Productions, follows 12 American women who are flown to London to court uber-bachelor Prince Harry. Little do they know, dude’s an impostor.
Fox Moves Up ‘I Wanna Marry Harry’ Debut
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…