Fox Business Network will launch Making Money With Charles Payne on Monday, June 2 at 6 PM. Payne joined FBN as a contributor in 2007 and appears across the network and Fox News Channel. Fox News says Payne began his career on Wall Street as an analyst at E.F. Hutton in 1985. In 1991, he founded Wall Street Strategies, an independent stock market research firm where he serves as CEO and principal analyst. He published his first book, Be Smart, Act Fast, Get Rich in May 2007. “Charles has an incredible talent for identifying growth sectors in the markets and we’re excited to launch a new show dedicated to helping viewers spot these emerging investment prospects,” FBN EVP Kevin Magee said in today’s programming announcement. Cavuto, which currently airs at 6 PM ET and repeats at 8, will move to 8 PM ET when Making Money debuts.
FBN Debuts ‘Making Money With Charles Payne’ On June 2
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'