Fox Business Network will launch Making Money With Charles Payne on Monday, June 2 at 6 PM. Payne joined FBN as a contributor in 2007 and appears across the network and Fox News Channel. Fox News says Payne began his career on Wall Street as an analyst at E.F. Hutton in 1985. In 1991, he founded Wall Street Strategies, an independent stock market research firm where he serves as CEO and principal analyst. He published his first book, Be Smart, Act Fast, Get Rich in May 2007. “Charles has an incredible talent for identifying growth sectors in the markets and we’re excited to launch a new show dedicated to helping viewers spot these emerging investment prospects,” FBN EVP Kevin Magee said in today’s programming announcement. Cavuto, which currently airs at 6 PM ET and repeats at 8, will move to 8 PM ET when Making Money debuts.
FBN Debuts ‘Making Money With Charles Payne’ On June 2
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Oscar De La Renta Dies: Fashion Icon Was 82 – Update
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016