EXCLUSIVE: Fargo actress Allison Tolman has signed with UTA. The breakout star of FX’s new series, based on the 1996 Coen brothers dark comedy, plays Deputy Molly Solverson on the show opposite Billy Bob Thornton, Martin Freeman, and Colin Hanks. Chicago-based Tolman won the role after submitting herself on tape and has drawn acclaim for her performance since Fargo debuted in April under showrunner Noah Hawley. Tolman will next be seen in HBO’s upcoming Hello Ladies special. She’s repped by Odenkirk Provissiero Entertainment and Stewart Talent Agency.
‘Fargo’s Allison Tolman Signs With UTA
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Yamato
- Glenn Beck's Hot Reads: Google, Futurism, And More Fuel For A Media Empire
- Sony Chief “Disappointed” By Obama Rebuke, Hollywood's Cowed Silence
- Fox International Ups Kieran Breen To Marketing President Post
- Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: “We Had No Choice,” Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
- DGA Stands By 'The Interview' Directors, Calls On Feds To Protect Hollywood