EXCLUSIVE: Fargo actress Allison Tolman has signed with UTA. The breakout star of FX’s new series, based on the 1996 Coen brothers dark comedy, plays Deputy Molly Solverson on the show opposite Billy Bob Thornton, Martin Freeman, and Colin Hanks. Chicago-based Tolman won the role after submitting herself on tape and has drawn acclaim for her performance since Fargo debuted in April under showrunner Noah Hawley. Tolman will next be seen in HBO’s upcoming Hello Ladies special. She’s repped by Odenkirk Provissiero Entertainment and Stewart Talent Agency.
‘Fargo’s Allison Tolman Signs With UTA
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest Film News
- ‘Glee’ Alum Harry Shum Jr. Joins Sylvester Stallone In ‘Escape Plan 3’
- Beau Willimon Elected President Of WGA East
- Kathrine Narducci Cast In Martin Scorsese’s Crime Drama ‘The Irishman’
- ‘Akira’ Back? ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Helmer Taika Waititi In Talks
- ‘Cook Off!’ Trailer: Melissa McCarthy Comedy Reheated Ten Years Later
- Michael Wright Exiting As Amblin Partners CEO; Steven Spielberg Takes Reins