EXCLUSIVE: Fargo actress Allison Tolman has signed with UTA. The breakout star of FX’s new series, based on the 1996 Coen brothers dark comedy, plays Deputy Molly Solverson on the show opposite Billy Bob Thornton, Martin Freeman, and Colin Hanks. Chicago-based Tolman won the role after submitting herself on tape and has drawn acclaim for her performance since Fargo debuted in April under showrunner Noah Hawley. Tolman will next be seen in HBO’s upcoming Hello Ladies special. She’s repped by Odenkirk Provissiero Entertainment and Stewart Talent Agency.
‘Fargo’s Allison Tolman Signs With UTA
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- UPDATE: 'Star Wars' Thanksgiving Teaser To Bring Force To 30 U.S. Theaters
- 'Mad Men's Jared Harris Signs With ICM
- WME Signs 'Starry Eyes' Directing Duo
- 'NSYNC's JC Chasez Cast In Topher Grace Movie Musical
- Jenny Mollen To Write & Star In Autobiographical Comedy For ABC
- 'Everly' Producers Eye Black List Action-Thriller 'Dig'