Entertainment One Films has picked up North American rights to fashion documentary Dior And I. The distributor, which acquired the film in a deal with Submarine, is planning a theatrical release later this year. Frédéric Tcheng’s movie is a behind-the-scenes look at the creation of Raf Simons’ first Haute Couture collection as the new Artistic Director of the House of Christian Dior. Simons took over the job in April 2012 ending a period of transition after the firing of John Galliano. The film premiered to strong reviews at Tribeca. Guillaume de Roquemaurel and Tcheng are producers. Tcheng last directed Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has To Travel.
Cannes: eOne Snaps Up North American Rights To Tribeca Title ‘Dior And I’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Annabelle Wallis Joins Armie Hammer In Psychological Thriller 'Mine'
- Scotland Votes To Remain In The UK: Political Changes Loom, Effect On Film & TV Biz Uncertain
- Scottish Independence Vote: If The Ayes Have It, What Happens For Film & TV Biz?
- ITV Closes Curtain On 'Rising Star'; UK Version Will Not Go Forward
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Rome Film Festival Reveals First 5 English-Language Titles; Soda Pictures Bringing 'Phoenix' To UK; More
- 'Help! I Can't Cook' Serves Up Record Debut In Israel; Is Keshet In The Sweet Spot Again?