Entertainment One Films has picked up North American rights to fashion documentary Dior And I. The distributor, which acquired the film in a deal with Submarine, is planning a theatrical release later this year. Frédéric Tcheng’s movie is a behind-the-scenes look at the creation of Raf Simons’ first Haute Couture collection as the new Artistic Director of the House of Christian Dior. Simons took over the job in April 2012 ending a period of transition after the firing of John Galliano. The film premiered to strong reviews at Tribeca. Guillaume de Roquemaurel and Tcheng are producers. Tcheng last directed Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has To Travel.
Cannes: eOne Snaps Up North American Rights To Tribeca Title ‘Dior And I’
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
Latest Film News
- Magnolia Moving Towards Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sundance Docu ‘RBG?’
- Hilary Swank On Family Dysfunction In ‘What They Had' – Sundance Studio
- Netflix Circling ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel ‘God Particle’?
- 'Search' Wins Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Film Prize – Sundance
- ‘Westworld’s Angela Sarafyan Set For Ted Bundy Pic ‘Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, And Vile’
- ‘MATANGI / MAYA / M.I.A.’ Doc Shines Light On Singer’s Advocacy For Fellow Tamils – Sundance Studio