Sara Colangelo’s directorial debut Little Accidents, which premiered in January at the Sundance Film Festival, has been picked up by Variance Films and GoDigital’s new distribution banner Amplify. Elizabeth Banks leads the cast as Diane, the mother of a teenage boy who goes missing in their Appalachian coal-mining town. Boyd Holbrook, Jacob Lofland, Josh Lucas, and Chloë Sevigny also star in the pic written and helmed by Colangelo and adapted from the filmmaker’s own 2010 short of the same name. The Maiden Voyage Pictures, Archer Gray Productions, TideRock Media, Soaring Flight Productions, and Mindsmack Productions film was produced by Anne Carey, Jason Michael Berman, Thomas B. Fore, and Summer Shelton. Chris Columbus, Amy Nauiokas, Eleanor Columbus, Ruth Mutch, Richard Loughran, Kwesi Collisson, Mike Feuer, and Todd Feuer are exec producers. The Amplify deal covers U.S. rights and was negotiated by Amplify’s Kent Sanderson and WME repping the filmmakers.
Elizabeth Banks Sundance Starrer ‘Little Accidents’ Acquired By Amplify
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Well Go USA, Rumble Board Halle Berry Thriller 'Kidnap'; China Rights Set
- Michelle Williams Exits CAA For WME
- Safety For Sarah: Local 600 Launches Own App For Reporting Unsafe Sets
- Bella Thorne Joins Animated 'Underdogs'
- 'Terminator's James Cameron & Gale Anne Hurd: Hasta La Vista To "Fear-Based" Studio Filmmaking