Sara Colangelo’s directorial debut Little Accidents, which premiered in January at the Sundance Film Festival, has been picked up by Variance Films and GoDigital’s new distribution banner Amplify. Elizabeth Banks leads the cast as Diane, the mother of a teenage boy who goes missing in their Appalachian coal-mining town. Boyd Holbrook, Jacob Lofland, Josh Lucas, and Chloë Sevigny also star in the pic written and helmed by Colangelo and adapted from the filmmaker’s own 2010 short of the same name. The Maiden Voyage Pictures, Archer Gray Productions, TideRock Media, Soaring Flight Productions, and Mindsmack Productions film was produced by Anne Carey, Jason Michael Berman, Thomas B. Fore, and Summer Shelton. Chris Columbus, Amy Nauiokas, Eleanor Columbus, Ruth Mutch, Richard Loughran, Kwesi Collisson, Mike Feuer, and Todd Feuer are exec producers. The Amplify deal covers U.S. rights and was negotiated by Amplify’s Kent Sanderson and WME repping the filmmakers.
Elizabeth Banks Sundance Starrer ‘Little Accidents’ Acquired By Amplify
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Jesse Metcalfe, More Set For Zombie Vidgame Flick 'Dead Rising'
- 'Midnight Rider': 1st Assistant Director Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter
- Toronto: François Ozon's 'The New Girlfriend' Goes To Cohen Media Group
- Toronto: Focus Acquires Kate Winslet Starrer 'A Little Chaos'
- Jen On Genre: Brawling At Fantastic Fest; Stan Lee Capes His Career With Bollywood Creation
- Jen's Genre Heroes: Nicolas Refn Bares His Rebel Self In 'My Life'