Sara Colangelo’s directorial debut Little Accidents, which premiered in January at the Sundance Film Festival, has been picked up by Variance Films and GoDigital’s new distribution banner Amplify. Elizabeth Banks leads the cast as Diane, the mother of a teenage boy who goes missing in their Appalachian coal-mining town. Boyd Holbrook, Jacob Lofland, Josh Lucas, and Chloë Sevigny also star in the pic written and helmed by Colangelo and adapted from the filmmaker’s own 2010 short of the same name. The Maiden Voyage Pictures, Archer Gray Productions, TideRock Media, Soaring Flight Productions, and Mindsmack Productions film was produced by Anne Carey, Jason Michael Berman, Thomas B. Fore, and Summer Shelton. Chris Columbus, Amy Nauiokas, Eleanor Columbus, Ruth Mutch, Richard Loughran, Kwesi Collisson, Mike Feuer, and Todd Feuer are exec producers. The Amplify deal covers U.S. rights and was negotiated by Amplify’s Kent Sanderson and WME repping the filmmakers.
Elizabeth Banks Sundance Starrer ‘Little Accidents’ Acquired By Amplify
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Yamato
- Sony Chief “Disappointed” By Obama Rebuke, Hollywood's Cowed Silence
- Fox International Ups Kieran Breen To Marketing President Post
- Sony Hack: BitTorrent Offers To Distribute 'The Interview' On Its Bundle Service
- DGA Stands By 'The Interview' Directors, Calls On Feds To Protect Hollywood
- Aaron Sorkin Still In Bed With John Edwards Exposé 'The Politician'