E! News has promoted Jennifer Lavin to Executive Producer and Melanie Bromley to Chief News Correspondent, the NBCUniversal cable network said today. It also added US Weekly West Coast Executive Editor Dina Sansing as Executive Entertainment Director. Lavin joined E! News as supervising producer in 2007 and most recently was senior supervising producer, where she worked with Lisa Kridos, Executive in Charge of News, who “With Lisa joining our news production last year, we have taken more in front and behind the camera gambles and having Jen by her side has been the key component to the show’s recent success,” said Cyndi McClellan, President, Network Strategy & E! News, who made the announcement with Kridos. Sansing will work with E! News and Eonline working with talent reps and the PR community to foster strong relationships for the news division. E! News was just nominated for a Daytime Emmy, has had former Good Day LA and Rikki Lake EP Kridos running the news ops since she arrived officially in the fall.
‘E! News’ Promotes Jennifer Lavin To EP, Melanie Bromley To Chief News Correspondent
What's Hot on Deadline
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- Comedy Central’s ‘The Opposition With Jordan Klepper’ Announces Team Of Citizen Journalists
- Zefr Taps Fox Networks Group’s Toby Byrne As President
- Bill O’Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: “This Was A Hit Job”…
- Senator McCain Salutes ‘Morning Joe’ For “10 Years Of Fake News And Deceiving The American People”
- CBS Winning Battle For Australia's Ten Network
- ‘Lockwood & Co’: Big Talk Prods To Adapt Spooky YA Detective Series For Television