E! News has promoted Jennifer Lavin to Executive Producer and Melanie Bromley to Chief News Correspondent, the NBCUniversal cable network said today. It also added US Weekly West Coast Executive Editor Dina Sansing as Executive Entertainment Director. Lavin joined E! News as supervising producer in 2007 and most recently was senior supervising producer, where she worked with Lisa Kridos, Executive in Charge of News, who “With Lisa joining our news production last year, we have taken more in front and behind the camera gambles and having Jen by her side has been the key component to the show’s recent success,” said Cyndi McClellan, President, Network Strategy & E! News, who made the announcement with Kridos. Sansing will work with E! News and Eonline working with talent reps and the PR community to foster strong relationships for the news division. E! News was just nominated for a Daytime Emmy, has had former Good Day LA and Rikki Lake EP Kridos running the news ops since she arrived officially in the fall.
‘E! News’ Promotes Jennifer Lavin To EP, Melanie Bromley To Chief News Correspondent
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book