E! News has promoted Jennifer Lavin to Executive Producer and Melanie Bromley to Chief News Correspondent, the NBCUniversal cable network said today. It also added US Weekly West Coast Executive Editor Dina Sansing as Executive Entertainment Director. Lavin joined E! News as supervising producer in 2007 and most recently was senior supervising producer, where she worked with Lisa Kridos, Executive in Charge of News, who “With Lisa joining our news production last year, we have taken more in front and behind the camera gambles and having Jen by her side has been the key component to the show’s recent success,” said Cyndi McClellan, President, Network Strategy & E! News, who made the announcement with Kridos. Sansing will work with E! News and Eonline working with talent reps and the PR community to foster strong relationships for the news division. E! News was just nominated for a Daytime Emmy, has had former Good Day LA and Rikki Lake EP Kridos running the news ops since she arrived officially in the fall.
‘E! News’ Promotes Jennifer Lavin To EP, Melanie Bromley To Chief News Correspondent
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Oscar De La Renta Dies: Fashion Icon Was 82 – Update
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016