E! News has promoted Jennifer Lavin to Executive Producer and Melanie Bromley to Chief News Correspondent, the NBCUniversal cable network said today. It also added US Weekly West Coast Executive Editor Dina Sansing as Executive Entertainment Director. Lavin joined E! News as supervising producer in 2007 and most recently was senior supervising producer, where she worked with Lisa Kridos, Executive in Charge of News, who “With Lisa joining our news production last year, we have taken more in front and behind the camera gambles and having Jen by her side has been the key component to the show’s recent success,” said Cyndi McClellan, President, Network Strategy & E! News, who made the announcement with Kridos. Sansing will work with E! News and Eonline working with talent reps and the PR community to foster strong relationships for the news division. E! News was just nominated for a Daytime Emmy, has had former Good Day LA and Rikki Lake EP Kridos running the news ops since she arrived officially in the fall.
‘E! News’ Promotes Jennifer Lavin To EP, Melanie Bromley To Chief News Correspondent
What's Hot on Deadline
’The Danish Girl’ Bows With Style; 'Janis: Little Girl Blue' Solid In Debut; 'Carol’ Dominates Thanksgiving: Specialty B.O.
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Latest TV News
- Al Markim, Who Played Astro In Pioneering ‘Tom Corbett, Space Cadet,’ Dies At 88
- ‘MasterChef Jr.’ Ratings Down, ‘Amazing Race’ Even, ‘Santa Claus’ Matches 2014
- ‘NFL On CBS’ Snags Strong Thanksgiving Day Ratings
- Marvel’s ‘Agent Carter’ Season 2 Teaser: Hayley Atwell Kicks Butt In Hollywood
- Thanksgiving NFL Matchup Draws 27.8M Viewers, 2nd-Most Ever For NBC Primetime Regular-Season Game – Update
- French Media Dedicates Coverage To Emotional Memorial Service For Victims Of Paris Attacks