E! News has promoted Jennifer Lavin to Executive Producer and Melanie Bromley to Chief News Correspondent, the NBCUniversal cable network said today. It also added US Weekly West Coast Executive Editor Dina Sansing as Executive Entertainment Director. Lavin joined E! News as supervising producer in 2007 and most recently was senior supervising producer, where she worked with Lisa Kridos, Executive in Charge of News, who “With Lisa joining our news production last year, we have taken more in front and behind the camera gambles and having Jen by her side has been the key component to the show’s recent success,” said Cyndi McClellan, President, Network Strategy & E! News, who made the announcement with Kridos. Sansing will work with E! News and Eonline working with talent reps and the PR community to foster strong relationships for the news division. E! News was just nominated for a Daytime Emmy, has had former Good Day LA and Rikki Lake EP Kridos running the news ops since she arrived officially in the fall.
‘E! News’ Promotes Jennifer Lavin To EP, Melanie Bromley To Chief News Correspondent
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- U.S. Senate Sets December Date For Time Warner-AT&T Merger Hearing
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals