The DVF Project (working title), announced last month as part of E!’s planned development slate, now has the green light for a late 2014 premiere. The series will follow designer Diane Von Furstenberg as she searches for her fashion house’s first-ever DVF Global Brand Ambassador. The young women candidates will be involved in every major event that takes place at the brand culminating in Fashion Week have entree to Furstenberg’s empire for a weeks-long ultimate interview. They will also work within the four major DVF divisions – merchandising, PR, marketing and design. They’ll do whatever it takes to get the job, which includes jet-setting around the globe to DVF sponsored events, meeting celebrities, working on multi-million dollar campaigns, and producing charity events. The DVF Project is produced by Electus and Hud:sun Media. Executive producers are Chris Grant, Michael Rourke, Mioshi Hill, Corie Henson, Lenid Rolov and Diane von Furstenberg.
E! Greenlights Reality Fashion Series Toplined By Diane Von Furstenberg
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Comedy Central Orders '@DadBoner' Animated Pilot Based On Twitter Feed
- NBC Nabs Kari Lizer Mom Comedy With Put Pilot Commitment
- HBO Ups Amy Gravitt, Nick Hall, David Levine & Francesca Orsi To SVP
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'