The DVF Project (working title), announced last month as part of E!’s planned development slate, now has the green light for a late 2014 premiere. The series will follow designer Diane Von Furstenberg as she searches for her fashion house’s first-ever DVF Global Brand Ambassador. The young women candidates will be involved in every major event that takes place at the brand culminating in Fashion Week have entree to Furstenberg’s empire for a weeks-long ultimate interview. They will also work within the four major DVF divisions – merchandising, PR, marketing and design. They’ll do whatever it takes to get the job, which includes jet-setting around the globe to DVF sponsored events, meeting celebrities, working on multi-million dollar campaigns, and producing charity events. The DVF Project is produced by Electus and Hud:sun Media. Executive producers are Chris Grant, Michael Rourke, Mioshi Hill, Corie Henson, Lenid Rolov and Diane von Furstenberg.
E! Greenlights Reality Fashion Series Toplined By Diane Von Furstenberg
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
More From Andreeva
- Resolution Agent Jennifer Good Goes To Paradigm
- Leslie Jones Named 'Saturday Night Live' Cast Member
- Rainn Wilson To Produce Comedy Starring Vine Favorites, Including Curtis Lepore & Jerry Purpdrank
- Wanda Sykes Signs With UTA
- Literary Manager Stephen Marks Exits Evolution For Rain Management Group
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' Picked Up For Season 3, Holiday Special By USA