The DVF Project (working title), announced last month as part of E!’s planned development slate, now has the green light for a late 2014 premiere. The series will follow designer Diane Von Furstenberg as she searches for her fashion house’s first-ever DVF Global Brand Ambassador. The young women candidates will be involved in every major event that takes place at the brand culminating in Fashion Week have entree to Furstenberg’s empire for a weeks-long ultimate interview. They will also work within the four major DVF divisions – merchandising, PR, marketing and design. They’ll do whatever it takes to get the job, which includes jet-setting around the globe to DVF sponsored events, meeting celebrities, working on multi-million dollar campaigns, and producing charity events. The DVF Project is produced by Electus and Hud:sun Media. Executive producers are Chris Grant, Michael Rourke, Mioshi Hill, Corie Henson, Lenid Rolov and Diane von Furstenberg.
E! Greenlights Reality Fashion Series Toplined By Diane Von Furstenberg
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate
- The Lucas Brothers To Topline & Co-Write Autobiographical Comedy For Fox
- Daniel Wu To Star In AMC Martial Arts Drama Series 'Badlands'