The DVF Project (working title), announced last month as part of E!’s planned development slate, now has the green light for a late 2014 premiere. The series will follow designer Diane Von Furstenberg as she searches for her fashion house’s first-ever DVF Global Brand Ambassador. The young women candidates will be involved in every major event that takes place at the brand culminating in Fashion Week have entree to Furstenberg’s empire for a weeks-long ultimate interview. They will also work within the four major DVF divisions – merchandising, PR, marketing and design. They’ll do whatever it takes to get the job, which includes jet-setting around the globe to DVF sponsored events, meeting celebrities, working on multi-million dollar campaigns, and producing charity events. The DVF Project is produced by Electus and Hud:sun Media. Executive producers are Chris Grant, Michael Rourke, Mioshi Hill, Corie Henson, Lenid Rolov and Diane von Furstenberg.
E! Greenlights Reality Fashion Series Toplined By Diane Von Furstenberg
What's Hot on Deadline
TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
Latest TV News
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down As Raiders Score Close Win Over Chiefs
- Tracy Morgan Talks Brooklyn Gentrification, Halloween Costume With Jimmy Kimmel
- TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…