Disney Channel is getting a new look. It’s set to unveil a new channel logo and on-air look tomorrow in the U.S. and on the other 42 Disney Channels worldwide. The new less-boxy look combines two classic Disney icons – the distinct signature stroke of company founder Walt Disney and the three-circle shape evocative of Mickey Mouse. Said Richard Loomis, SVP and Chief Marketing Officer of Disney Channels Worldwide: “The new branding was an international collaboration between Disney Channel global and European teams and is crafted so our teams everywhere can customize it to create local stories, in familiar settings, featuring culturally identifiable storytelling.”
Disney Channel Set To Unveil New Logo
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Napa Valley Film Fest Says “The Show Must Go On” Despite Quakes, Sets Lineup
- Keith OIbermann's ESPN2 Program Moving; He'll Anchor Some 'SportsCenter' Shows (Video)
- Hot Trailer: 'The Pyramid'
- Lionsgate Nabs Schwarzenegger Starrer 'Maggie'; Oscilloscope Rocks With 'Jingle Bell' Docu
- Kathryn Prescott Joins CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'
- Hot TV Teaser: 'The Affair'