CW chief Mark Pedowitz says the network will take another crack at a Supernatural spinoff next season. On a phone call with reporters in advance of his Upfront presentation to advertisers this morning, Pedowitz said the Supernatural spin “just didn’t get there” during this development season. “We want to develop once more for next season — what it is or isn’t will be discussed come June or July.”
CW To Take Another Stab At ‘Supernatural’ Spinoff
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016
- ‘Outlander’ Season 2 Trailer: Is It Even Possible To Change The Future?
- Les Moonves Says He Has “Free Rein” To Run CBS, But Likes “Stability”
- AMC Sets Late-Night Talk Show Hosted By Kevin Smith & Greg Grunberg
- ‘11.22.63’ Review: Hulu’s James Franco JFK Series Full Of Time-Travel Twists
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 6 First Images: You Know Nothing (About) Jon Snow