CW chief Mark Pedowitz says the network will take another crack at a Supernatural spinoff next season. On a phone call with reporters in advance of his Upfront presentation to advertisers this morning, Pedowitz said the Supernatural spin “just didn’t get there” during this development season. “We want to develop once more for next season — what it is or isn’t will be discussed come June or July.”
CW To Take Another Stab At ‘Supernatural’ Spinoff
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Vivendi's Vincent Bollore Angles To Become Europe's Powerhouse Cable, Web & Phone Provider
- R.I.P. Theodore J. Flicker, Creator of 'Barney Miller'
- 'Whiplash', 'The Good Lie' Win Top Awards At Deauville American Film Festival
- DeadlineNow @ Toronto: Pete Hammond On The Contenders Emerging From The Festival
- Hot Trailer: Keanu Reeves Is 'John Wick'
- Brian d'Arcy James Joins 'Spotlight'; Ruby Jerins Cast In 'Louder Than Bombs'; Beau Knapp Gets Role In 'The Finest Hours'