CW chief Mark Pedowitz says the network will take another crack at a Supernatural spinoff next season. On a phone call with reporters in advance of his Upfront presentation to advertisers this morning, Pedowitz said the Supernatural spin “just didn’t get there” during this development season. “We want to develop once more for next season — what it is or isn’t will be discussed come June or July.”
CW To Take Another Stab At ‘Supernatural’ Spinoff
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Heads To Hulu Plus
- Courtney B. Vance & James Remar Join 'State Of Affairs'; Jennifer Healy Takes 'Selfie'
- Relativity Teams With Jonathan Goldstein and John Francis Daley On 'All Day And A Night'
- EMMYS: Mindy Kaling, Liev Schreiber, Kate Walsh & More Join Presenters List
- Damon Lindelof Pens 'Lost'-Themed Episode Of 'Phineas And Ferb'
- Paramount Sets October 'Men, Women & Children' Dates