CW chief Mark Pedowitz says the network will take another crack at a Supernatural spinoff next season. On a phone call with reporters in advance of his Upfront presentation to advertisers this morning, Pedowitz said the Supernatural spin “just didn’t get there” during this development season. “We want to develop once more for next season — what it is or isn’t will be discussed come June or July.”
CW To Take Another Stab At ‘Supernatural’ Spinoff
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'If I Stay' Sinks, 'Sin City 2' Bombs, 'Game' Scrambles As 'Guardians' Steps Up To No. 1
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company