Craig Zisk has stepped in to direct AMC drama pilot Knifeman after Brian Percival pulled out last week for personal reasons. I hear Zisk is already in London working in the pilot. Based on Wendy Moore’s John Hunter biography The Knife Man: Blood, Body Snatching And The Birth Of Modern Surgery, Knifeman centers on a charming, arrogant surgeon who robs graves and harvests organs in 18th century London. Rolin Jones wrote the pilot, which he developed with Ron Fitzgerald; both exec produce. Zisk, repped by UTA, Brillstein Entertainment and attorney Jared Levine, directed two broadcast comedy pilots this season, ABC’s An American Education and NBC’s Two to Go. He also was a co-executive producer/director on Fox’s Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Zisk’s drama credits include FX’s American Horror Story and Nip/Tuck.
Craig Zisk To Direct AMC Pilot ‘Knifeman’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Fusion Exposes Global Food Truths In Lightbox-Produced Doc Series
- Mam Tor, Bad Wolf & Ecosse Thrillers Top Inaugural Brit List: TV
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot