Showtime‘s period drama continues to add to its sophomore-season cast. Courtney B. Vance and Rene Auberjonois have joined Masters Of Sex in guest roles. Vance (FlashForward, Law & Order: Criminal Intent) will recur as Dr. Hendricks, head of an African-American hospital in St. Louis whose goal is to racially integrate his hospital, and Auberjonois (Warehouse 13, Boston Legal) will play Dr. Papanikolaou, inventor of the Pap smear. Season 2 of the series starring Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan premieres July 13 after the season premiere of Ray Donovan.
Courtney B. Vance & Rene Auberjonois Set For Season 2 Of ‘Masters Of Sex’
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
White House Correspondent April Ryan Tells CNN News Organizations Have Police "On Speed Dial" For Death Threats
Latest TV News
- ‘The Resident’ Gets Decent Sampling With Premiere Behind NFC Championship Game
- Morgan Stanley: No “Internal Allegations Of Sexual Harassment Or Misconduct” In Harold Ford Jr. Ouster
- Starz Pays $5M License Fee For Participant Media Series ‘America To Me’ By ‘Hoop Dreams’ Steve…
- Senate Reaches Deal To End Government Shutdown On Day 3
- ‘Snowpiercer’ Showrunner Josh Friedman Exits TNT Series
- Sony Launches Free-To-Air Crime Channel In The UK