After guest-starring in the pilot, Cory Michael Smith, Victoria Cartagena and Andrew Stewart-Jones have been promoted to regulars on Fox’s Batman prequel Gotham. Based on DC characters from the Batman universe, the hourlong drama series explores the origin stories of Commissioner James Gordon (Ben McKenzie) as an idealistic rookie detective in Gotham City, along with Bruce Wayne and the villains who made Gotham City famous. Smith plays Edward Nygma,the DC Comics character destined to become future supervillain The Riddler. Nygma is a brilliant but socially awkward forensic scientist who’s eccentric and outgoing and desperate to be liked. Cartagena, repped by Gersh and Sweet 180, and Stewart-Jones, both play detectives in the major crimes unit of the Gotham Police Department, Renee Montoya and Crispus Allen, respectively. Donal Logue, Jada Pinkett Smith, Zabryna Guevara, Sean Pertwee, Robin Lord Taylor, Erin Richards, David Mazouz, and Camren Bicondova also star.
Cory Michael Smith, Victoria Cartagena & Andrew Stewart-Jones Upped To Regulars On Fox’s New Batman Drama ‘Gotham’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jack Reacher 2' Arm-Wrestling 'Madea' For No. 1; Audiences Aren't 'Keeping Up With The Joneses' - Midday Update
Leonardo DiCaprio To Play Music Pioneer Sam Phillips; Launched Elvis, Howlin' Wolf, Johnny Cash & Jerry Lee Lewis
Cyber Attack Was 'Malicious,' Homeland Security Monitoring As Twitter, Netflix Come Back Online - Updated
Latest TV News
- Netflix Emma Stone-Jonah Hill Series ‘Maniac’ From Cary Fukunaga Finds Writer
- ‘Bonus Family’ Comedy Based On Swedish Format Set At NBC From Mandeville TV
- ABC Buys Female Ensemble Comedy From ‘Faking It’ Creators
- Ellen Wong Joins Netflix’s ‘G.L.O.W.; ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Adds Sydney Morton
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur