After guest-starring in the pilot, Cory Michael Smith, Victoria Cartagena and Andrew Stewart-Jones have been promoted to regulars on Fox’s Batman prequel Gotham. Based on DC characters from the Batman universe, the hourlong drama series explores the origin stories of Commissioner James Gordon (Ben McKenzie) as an idealistic rookie detective in Gotham City, along with Bruce Wayne and the villains who made Gotham City famous. Smith plays Edward Nygma,the DC Comics character destined to become future supervillain The Riddler. Nygma is a brilliant but socially awkward forensic scientist who’s eccentric and outgoing and desperate to be liked. Cartagena, repped by Gersh and Sweet 180, and Stewart-Jones, both play detectives in the major crimes unit of the Gotham Police Department, Renee Montoya and Crispus Allen, respectively. Donal Logue, Jada Pinkett Smith, Zabryna Guevara, Sean Pertwee, Robin Lord Taylor, Erin Richards, David Mazouz, and Camren Bicondova also star.
Cory Michael Smith, Victoria Cartagena & Andrew Stewart-Jones Upped To Regulars On Fox’s New Batman Drama ‘Gotham’
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
'Jason Bourne' Should Lead Box Office, But Not Ladies Looking For 'Bad Moms' & 'Nerve' - B.O. Preview
Latest TV News
- ‘Superior Donuts’: Judd Hirsch To Star In New Pilot For CBS Comedy In Recasting
- Comedian DC Young Fly Signs With ICM Partners
- ‘Project Greenlight’ Canceled By HBO
- Shonda Rhimes, Bryan Cranston & Dozens Of Other Celebrities Join Anti-Trump Campaign
- Elizabeth Banks Makes Donald Trump Entrance At DNC, Says He’s Stealing Her ‘Hunger Games’ Act
- Brit Morgan Joins ‘The Arrangement’ Drama Series On E!