After guest-starring in the pilot, Cory Michael Smith, Victoria Cartagena and Andrew Stewart-Jones have been promoted to regulars on Fox’s Batman prequel Gotham. Based on DC characters from the Batman universe, the hourlong drama series explores the origin stories of Commissioner James Gordon (Ben McKenzie) as an idealistic rookie detective in Gotham City, along with Bruce Wayne and the villains who made Gotham City famous. Smith plays Edward Nygma,the DC Comics character destined to become future supervillain The Riddler. Nygma is a brilliant but socially awkward forensic scientist who’s eccentric and outgoing and desperate to be liked. Cartagena, repped by Gersh and Sweet 180, and Stewart-Jones, both play detectives in the major crimes unit of the Gotham Police Department, Renee Montoya and Crispus Allen, respectively. Donal Logue, Jada Pinkett Smith, Zabryna Guevara, Sean Pertwee, Robin Lord Taylor, Erin Richards, David Mazouz, and Camren Bicondova also star.
Cory Michael Smith, Victoria Cartagena & Andrew Stewart-Jones Upped To Regulars On Fox’s New Batman Drama ‘Gotham’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $180M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Shake-Up At 'Duck Dynasty' Producer Gurney Productions: Founders Placed On "Temporary Leave Of Absence"
Latest TV News
- HBO Drives With Docuseries ‘UConn Huskies: The March To Madness’
- ‘Booze Traveler: Best Bars’ Series Gets Green Light By Travel Channel
- Last Day On The Job For Animation Guild's Steve Hulett, Hollywood’s Longest-Serving Union Leader
- ‘Lemony Snicket’s A Series Of Unfortunate Events’ Trailer No. 2: No Happy Endings Here
- ‘Victoria’s Secret’ Ratings Hit New Low, ‘Monday Night Football’ Tackled
- YouTube & Blumhouse TV Team For ’12 Deadly Days’ Horror-Comedy Series