Wolverine will get plenty of star-power backup during the Tony Awards telecast by CBS on June 8. The 68th ceremony will include appearances by Carole King, subject of Best Musical contender Beautiful: The Carole King Musical, Tony nominee Audra McDonald (Lady Day At Emerson’s Bar & Grill), Zachary Quinto, the only cast member of Best Revival nominee The Glass Menagerie to have been overlooked by the nominators, and Clint Eastwood, whose film adaptation of Broadway superhit Jersey Boys is about to hit screens. Other top-tier talent signed for the show: Bradley Cooper, Kevin Bacon, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Will Ferrell, Liev Schreiber, Emmy Rossum, Kate Mara, Zachary Levi, Lucy Liu, Patricia Clarkson, Leighton Meester, Ethan Hawke, Zach Braff, Matt Bomer, Anna Gunn, Gloria Estefan, Fran Drescher, Wayne Brady, Emilio Estefan, Kenneth Branagh (about to open off-Broadway in the title role of the Scottish play), Tony Goldwyn, Vera Farmiga and Alessandro Nivola. Hosted by Hugh Jackman, the Tony Awards will be broadcast in a live three-hour ceremony from Radio City Music Hall, on the CBS television network on Sunday, June 8.
Clint Eastwood, Bradley Cooper, Kate Mara, Will Ferrell, Carole King Sign On For Tony Awards Telecast
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Gerard
- Adaptive Studios Launches Comic Books Division Led By 'Jonah Hex', 'Harley Quinn' Team
- Towering John Lithgow Dominates 'Delicate Balance' Revival On Broadway
- TodayTix Completes $6.1M Financing Deal, Heating Up Mobile Market For Ticket Sales
- Broadway 'Hedwig' Scores Original Star John Cameron Mitchell
- Mike Nichols, Accidental Legend, Was “Stunned, Paralyzed” By 'Virginia Woolf'
- Hugh Jackman Invites 11,136 More Dates To His Broadway Cabin On 'The River'