Here’s our first look at Disney‘s live-action take on Cinderella — well, the first look at her footwear, at least. The new teaser for the Kenneth Branagh-helmed pic starring Lily James as the socially awkward, animal-loving title character is all prisms and Disney-fied musical flourishes, capped off with a metaphorical butterfly. The film co-starring Cate Blanchett and Richard Madden is set for release March 13. Take a look:
Hot Teaser Trailer: Disney’s ‘Cinderella’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'