Tony Award winner Christian Borle has been tapped for a recurring role on the second season of Showtime‘s Masters Of Sex. Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan star as William Masters and Virginia Johnson, the real-life pioneers of human sexuality whose research touched off the sexual revolution and took them from a Midwestern teaching hospital in St. Louis to the cover of Time magazine. Borle will play Frank (Francis) Masters, William Masters’ brother. Borle’s TV credits include Smash, The Sound Of Music Live! and The Good Wife. He earned a Tony Award in 2012 for Peter And The Starcatcher. His other Broadway credits include Spamalot, Legally Blonde, Mary Poppins, Thoroughly Modern Millie and Jesus Christ Superstar. Masters Of Sex Season 2 premieres July 13.
Christian Borle To Recur In Showtime’s ‘Masters Of Sex’
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
'Sharp Objects' Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
Latest TV News
- 'The Split': Creator Abi Morgan Files Papers On Female-Led Divorce Drama For BBC One & SundanceTV
- John Oliver Compares Donald Trump Administration To ‘Sharknado’
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Recap: Time’s Up In The Park
- ‘Sharp Objects’ Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Review: The Robot Revolution Will Be Televised, Beautifully
- ‘Fixer Upper’ Spin-off ‘Woodworker’ To Bow On DIY Network