Tony Award winner Christian Borle has been tapped for a recurring role on the second season of Showtime‘s Masters Of Sex. Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan star as William Masters and Virginia Johnson, the real-life pioneers of human sexuality whose research touched off the sexual revolution and took them from a Midwestern teaching hospital in St. Louis to the cover of Time magazine. Borle will play Frank (Francis) Masters, William Masters’ brother. Borle’s TV credits include Smash, The Sound Of Music Live! and The Good Wife. He earned a Tony Award in 2012 for Peter And The Starcatcher. His other Broadway credits include Spamalot, Legally Blonde, Mary Poppins, Thoroughly Modern Millie and Jesus Christ Superstar. Masters Of Sex Season 2 premieres July 13.
Christian Borle To Recur In Showtime’s ‘Masters Of Sex’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- North Korea To U.S. On Sony Hack: Let's Work Together To Find Culprit
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere