EXCLUSIVE: Chloe Sevigny and Steven Pasquale have been tapped for recurring roles on Netflix’s untitled psychological thriller drama from Sony Pictures TV. Written and executive produced by Damages creators Todd A. Kessler, Daniel Zelman and Glenn Kessler (KZK), the 13-episode series is set in the Florida Keys and centers on a close-knit family of four adult siblings (Kyle Chandler, Ben Mendelsohn, Linda Cardellini, Norbert Leo Butz) whose secrets and scars are revealed when their black sheep brother (Mendelsohn) returns home. Sevigny plays Chelsea, who has a romantic past with Mendelsohn’s character and whose brother Eric (Jamie McShane), out on parole, is living with her in their shack of a home. Pasquale plays a potential romantic interest for Cardellini’s character. Sevigny, repped by WME and Brillstein Entertainment, just wrapped Whit Stillman’s Amazon pilot The Cosmopolitans. Pasquale, repped by ICM Partners and Emily Gerson Saines, was nominated for a Drama Desk Award for The Bridges Of Madison County.
Chloe Sevigny, Steven Pasquale Join Netflix Drama Series From ‘Damages’ Creators
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- HBO Developing Musical Comedy From Bruce Eric Kaplan
- Mark Burnett & Roma Downey Producing Guardian Angels Drama For NBC
- AMC Renews 'Halt and Catch Fire' For Second Season
- Ellen Pompeo To Produce Cop Drama For ABC
- Astronaut Family Comedy Lands At ABC With Pilot Production Commitment
- Bow Wow To Co-Star In CBS' 'CSI: Cyber'