EXCLUSIVE: Chloe Sevigny and Steven Pasquale have been tapped for recurring roles on Netflix’s untitled psychological thriller drama from Sony Pictures TV. Written and executive produced by Damages creators Todd A. Kessler, Daniel Zelman and Glenn Kessler (KZK), the 13-episode series is set in the Florida Keys and centers on a close-knit family of four adult siblings (Kyle Chandler, Ben Mendelsohn, Linda Cardellini, Norbert Leo Butz) whose secrets and scars are revealed when their black sheep brother (Mendelsohn) returns home. Sevigny plays Chelsea, who has a romantic past with Mendelsohn’s character and whose brother Eric (Jamie McShane), out on parole, is living with her in their shack of a home. Pasquale plays a potential romantic interest for Cardellini’s character. Sevigny, repped by WME and Brillstein Entertainment, just wrapped Whit Stillman’s Amazon pilot The Cosmopolitans. Pasquale, repped by ICM Partners and Emily Gerson Saines, was nominated for a Drama Desk Award for The Bridges Of Madison County.
Chloe Sevigny, Steven Pasquale Join Netflix Drama Series From ‘Damages’ Creators
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'