EXCLUSIVE: Chloe Sevigny and Steven Pasquale have been tapped for recurring roles on Netflix’s untitled psychological thriller drama from Sony Pictures TV. Written and executive produced by Damages creators Todd A. Kessler, Daniel Zelman and Glenn Kessler (KZK), the 13-episode series is set in the Florida Keys and centers on a close-knit family of four adult siblings (Kyle Chandler, Ben Mendelsohn, Linda Cardellini, Norbert Leo Butz) whose secrets and scars are revealed when their black sheep brother (Mendelsohn) returns home. Sevigny plays Chelsea, who has a romantic past with Mendelsohn’s character and whose brother Eric (Jamie McShane), out on parole, is living with her in their shack of a home. Pasquale plays a potential romantic interest for Cardellini’s character. Sevigny, repped by WME and Brillstein Entertainment, just wrapped Whit Stillman’s Amazon pilot The Cosmopolitans. Pasquale, repped by ICM Partners and Emily Gerson Saines, was nominated for a Drama Desk Award for The Bridges Of Madison County.
Chloe Sevigny, Steven Pasquale Join Netflix Drama Series From ‘Damages’ Creators
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Warner Bros New Digital Unit Unveils Name & Slate: Mortal Kombat & Static Shock Series; Akiva Goldsman Project
- 'Faking It' Gets Order For 10 More Episodes From MTV
- Christian Slater To Star In USA Pilot 'Mr. Robot'
- IFC Ups Christine Lubrano To SVP Original Programming, Hires Development Execs
- Resolution Agent Ian Greenstein Joins Gersh
- Pop Picks Up Eugene Levy Comedy 'Schitt's Creek' As First Original Scripted Series