Nicolas Chartier’s Voltage Pictures has set Nicholas Braun, Zoey Deutch, Craig Roberts and Israel Broussard for Good Kids. It’s the story of four overachieving high school students living on Cape Cod who, upon graduating from high school, realize that they’ve missed out on key life experiences by always being the “good kids”, and decide to completely reinvent themselves when the summer kids show up, in order to truly enjoy their last time together before college. The Black List script was penned by Chris McCoy, who makes his directing debut. Voltage will sell at Cannes, with WME repping domestic rights. McCoy is represented by WME and Gotham Group.
Cannes: Voltage Charges Nerds-Gone-Wild Comedy ‘Good Kids’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- New Regency Acquires Film For ’71’s Yann Demange To Direct, Plan B To Produce
- Bruce Lee Family Plans New Film Biopic
- A Third Robin Hood Script Enters The Fray; This By King Arthur Scribe Joby Harold
- Rob Letterman Doffs ‘Captain Underpants'; ‘Turbo’s David Soren Being Fitted For DWA Pic
- Will ‘The Crow’ Fly With Jack Huston?
- Marc Forster Sets Blake Lively, Jason Clarke For ‘All I See Is You’