Nicolas Chartier’s Voltage Pictures has set Nicholas Braun, Zoey Deutch, Craig Roberts and Israel Broussard for Good Kids. It’s the story of four overachieving high school students living on Cape Cod who, upon graduating from high school, realize that they’ve missed out on key life experiences by always being the “good kids”, and decide to completely reinvent themselves when the summer kids show up, in order to truly enjoy their last time together before college. The Black List script was penned by Chris McCoy, who makes his directing debut. Voltage will sell at Cannes, with WME repping domestic rights. McCoy is represented by WME and Gotham Group.
Cannes: Voltage Charges Nerds-Gone-Wild Comedy ‘Good Kids’
What's Hot on Deadline
DGA Awards: Alejandro G. Iñárritu Wins Feature Film Award For 'The Revenant'; HBO Cleans Up With Wins For 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep' & 'Bessie' - Full List
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Does Touchdown Dance With $21M As Super Bowl Weekend Slaughters 'Zombies', 'Choice': Sunday B.O.
DGA Awards: Inarritu's Big Win Gives Momentum To 'Revenant' But Keeps Best Picture Race In The Undecided Column
Latest Film News
- ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’: 2 New TV Spots Promote Gotham City, Metropolis & Turkish Airlines
- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Super Bowl Trailer: Blue People Attack Each Other
- ‘Independence Day: Resurgence’ Super Bowl Trailer
- ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2’ Super Bowl Trailer: No Sleep Til Brooklyn
- ‘Jason Bourne’ Super Bowl Teaser: Short, Sweet, Punching
- ‘The Jungle Book’ Super Bowl Spot: Multi-Media In The Rain Forest