Nicolas Chartier’s Voltage Pictures has set Nicholas Braun, Zoey Deutch, Craig Roberts and Israel Broussard for Good Kids. It’s the story of four overachieving high school students living on Cape Cod who, upon graduating from high school, realize that they’ve missed out on key life experiences by always being the “good kids”, and decide to completely reinvent themselves when the summer kids show up, in order to truly enjoy their last time together before college. The Black List script was penned by Chris McCoy, who makes his directing debut. Voltage will sell at Cannes, with WME repping domestic rights. McCoy is represented by WME and Gotham Group.
Cannes: Voltage Charges Nerds-Gone-Wild Comedy ‘Good Kids’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Morgan Freeman “Devastated” Over Allegations, Says “I Did Not Assault Women” In New Statement
- Conan O’Brien Casts Roger Ailes Movie: Who Will Gary Sinise Or Mick Jagger Play?
- ‘Sesame Street’ Bosses Grouchy With STX Over Melissa McCarthy Flick ‘Happytime Murders’
- ‘American Exit’ Picked Up For Distribution By Lionsgate, Grindstone Entertainment
- Haley Bennett-Starring ‘Swallow’ Rounds Out Cast
- Netflix And Telefónica Confirm Their Partnership On Twitter