IFC Midnight acquired U.S rights to The Vicious Brothers’ (Grave Encounters) sci-fi horror film Extraterrestrial from Vicarious Entertainment, Twin Engine Films and Buffalo Films. Pic played Tribeca. The film stars Brittany Allen, Freddie Stroma, Jesse Moss, and Melanie Papalia, with Gill Bellows and Michael Ironside. It is about a group of friends on a weekend trip to a cabin in the woods who are terrorized by alien visitors. CAA made the deal and Cargo Entertainment is handling foreign.
Cannes: IFC Midnight Lands U.S. On ‘Extraterrestrial’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $22M During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations
- Female Animators Pen Open Letter Demanding End To Sexual Harassment
- ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Review: Third Time Is The Comic (Book) Charm For Marvel Franchise
- Oscars: Deadline’s Pete Hammond & Gold Derby’s Tom O’Neil On Ever-Changing Awards Landscape With Harvey Out And…