IFC Midnight acquired U.S rights to The Vicious Brothers’ (Grave Encounters) sci-fi horror film Extraterrestrial from Vicarious Entertainment, Twin Engine Films and Buffalo Films. Pic played Tribeca. The film stars Brittany Allen, Freddie Stroma, Jesse Moss, and Melanie Papalia, with Gill Bellows and Michael Ironside. It is about a group of friends on a weekend trip to a cabin in the woods who are terrorized by alien visitors. CAA made the deal and Cargo Entertainment is handling foreign.
Cannes: IFC Midnight Lands U.S. On ‘Extraterrestrial’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest Film News
- ‘Mother’s Day’ Trailer: Roberts, Aniston, Hudson & Sudeikis Celebrate Momhood
- Russell Simmons’ All Def Movie Awards Set To Brings Laughs & Honor Oscars Snubs
- Michael Moore Sidelined As ‘Where To Invade Next’ Opens – Specialty Preview
- Oscar Best Picture Smackdown: Deadline’s Pete Hammond Vs Gold Derby’s Tom O’Neil Both Asking, “What The Hell Is Going On?”…
- Four Studios Bidding On ‘Gone Girl’ Author Gillian Flynn’s Short Story ‘The Grownup’: Hot Package Du…
- Oscars: Pete Hammond Handicaps An Unusually Strong Best Actress Race – AwardsLine