IFC Midnight acquired U.S rights to The Vicious Brothers’ (Grave Encounters) sci-fi horror film Extraterrestrial from Vicarious Entertainment, Twin Engine Films and Buffalo Films. Pic played Tribeca. The film stars Brittany Allen, Freddie Stroma, Jesse Moss, and Melanie Papalia, with Gill Bellows and Michael Ironside. It is about a group of friends on a weekend trip to a cabin in the woods who are terrorized by alien visitors. CAA made the deal and Cargo Entertainment is handling foreign.
Cannes: IFC Midnight Lands U.S. On ‘Extraterrestrial’
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Fleming Jr
- Hobbit Sings Sweet Farewell To Middle Earth
- Charles Sipkins Exiting Sony As Corporate PR Head
- Jean-Marc Vallee To Direct Amy Adams In Janis Joplin Biopic
- Katee Sackhoff Gets 'Girl Flu'
- Richard Linklater Cast For Career Achievement Award
- Josh Boone Says Warner Bros Will Turn Stephen King's 'The Stand' Into Four Films