IFC Midnight acquired U.S rights to The Vicious Brothers’ (Grave Encounters) sci-fi horror film Extraterrestrial from Vicarious Entertainment, Twin Engine Films and Buffalo Films. Pic played Tribeca. The film stars Brittany Allen, Freddie Stroma, Jesse Moss, and Melanie Papalia, with Gill Bellows and Michael Ironside. It is about a group of friends on a weekend trip to a cabin in the woods who are terrorized by alien visitors. CAA made the deal and Cargo Entertainment is handling foreign.
Cannes: IFC Midnight Lands U.S. On ‘Extraterrestrial’
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest Film News
- WME Vet Cliff Roberts Exiting; Will He End Up At CAA?
- Josh Hartnett In Talks To Star In Indie ‘A Moment To Remember’
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogeneous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As…
- Tao Okamoto, Japanese Pop Star Kihiro, And Haruka Abe Cast In ‘She’s Just A Shadow’
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Rounds Out Final Cast
- ‘Arrow’s Colton Haynes Cast In ‘Rock That Body’