Clive Owen will play one third of an unusual love triangle in Rebecca Miller‘s Maggie’s Plan. The romantic comedy of manners set Greta Gerwig and Julianne Moore in January and will shoot in New York City later this year. Miller penned the screenplay based on a story by Karine Rinaldi that focuses on a woman trying to make her way in the Big Apple. Protagonist Pictures is selling international rights to the film in Cannes. CAA and Cinetic are handling financing and repping North American rights. Rachael Horovitz (Moneyball) shares producer credits with Damon Cardasis and Miller, via Miller and Cardasis’ Round Films and Horovitz’s Specialty Films. Owen most recently appeared in Fred Schepisi’s romantic comedy Words And Pictures with Juliette Binoche and in Guillaume Canet’s crime saga Blood Ties. He’s repped by CAA.
Cannes: Clive Owen Joins Julianne Moore, Greta Gerwig In ‘Maggie’s Plan’
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest Film News
- 'Casting JonBenet' Trailer: Director Kitty Green Revisits Murder Case Using Local Talent
- ‘Justice League’ Teaser Trailers Spotlight Batman, Aquaman & The Flash – Update
- Sony Update: New Candidate Emerges In Former Fox Exec Tony Vinciquerra
- AMPTP To Stuntwomen: If You See Something, Say Something
- Amy Pascal Wins Auction For Laura Dave Novel ‘Hello, Sunshine’; Author Scripting With ‘Spotlight’s…
- Emily Hampshire To Star In Indie ‘Never Saw It Coming’