Clive Owen will play one third of an unusual love triangle in Rebecca Miller‘s Maggie’s Plan. The romantic comedy of manners set Greta Gerwig and Julianne Moore in January and will shoot in New York City later this year. Miller penned the screenplay based on a story by Karine Rinaldi that focuses on a woman trying to make her way in the Big Apple. Protagonist Pictures is selling international rights to the film in Cannes. CAA and Cinetic are handling financing and repping North American rights. Rachael Horovitz (Moneyball) shares producer credits with Damon Cardasis and Miller, via Miller and Cardasis’ Round Films and Horovitz’s Specialty Films. Owen most recently appeared in Fred Schepisi’s romantic comedy Words And Pictures with Juliette Binoche and in Guillaume Canet’s crime saga Blood Ties. He’s repped by CAA.
Cannes: Clive Owen Joins Julianne Moore, Greta Gerwig In ‘Maggie’s Plan’
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest Film News
- J.J. Abrams Says ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel “In The Works For Theaters”, Shows Off ‘Overlord…
- Paramount Unveils First Look At ‘Transformers’ Spinoff ‘Bumblebee’ – CinemaCon
- ‘Kings’ Review: Halle Berry & Daniel Craig Can’t Save Tone-Deaf Movie Set During 1992 L.A. Riots
- Annapurna, Plan B Plot ‘Spotlight’-Like Movie On How NY Times Reporters Broke Harvey Weinstein Sex Scandal Story
- ‘A Quiet Place 2’ Is “In The Works”, Paramount Boss Says – CinemaCon
- Universal And Cher Whet Appetite For Highly Commercial 2018 Slate, Followed By Lunch With Focus – CinemaCon