Clive Owen will play one third of an unusual love triangle in Rebecca Miller‘s Maggie’s Plan. The romantic comedy of manners set Greta Gerwig and Julianne Moore in January and will shoot in New York City later this year. Miller penned the screenplay based on a story by Karine Rinaldi that focuses on a woman trying to make her way in the Big Apple. Protagonist Pictures is selling international rights to the film in Cannes. CAA and Cinetic are handling financing and repping North American rights. Rachael Horovitz (Moneyball) shares producer credits with Damon Cardasis and Miller, via Miller and Cardasis’ Round Films and Horovitz’s Specialty Films. Owen most recently appeared in Fred Schepisi’s romantic comedy Words And Pictures with Juliette Binoche and in Guillaume Canet’s crime saga Blood Ties. He’s repped by CAA.
Cannes: Clive Owen Joins Julianne Moore, Greta Gerwig In ‘Maggie’s Plan’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Venice: Bogdanovich Unveils Screwball Comedy 'She's Funny That Way', Riffs On 'Lost Hollywood'
- Global Showbiz Briefs Chinese Web Giant Youku Launches Heyi Film; eOne Acquires 'Seed' Producer Force Four; More
- Venice: Lido Digs Story Of Charlie Chaplin Graverobbers 'The Price Of Fame'
- World Film Community Joins Hands In Support Of Shuttered Beijing Festival
- Venice: 'Act Of Killing' Follow-Up 'The Look Of Silence' Makes Noise On The Lido (Video)