Clive Owen will play one third of an unusual love triangle in Rebecca Miller‘s Maggie’s Plan. The romantic comedy of manners set Greta Gerwig and Julianne Moore in January and will shoot in New York City later this year. Miller penned the screenplay based on a story by Karine Rinaldi that focuses on a woman trying to make her way in the Big Apple. Protagonist Pictures is selling international rights to the film in Cannes. CAA and Cinetic are handling financing and repping North American rights. Rachael Horovitz (Moneyball) shares producer credits with Damon Cardasis and Miller, via Miller and Cardasis’ Round Films and Horovitz’s Specialty Films. Owen most recently appeared in Fred Schepisi’s romantic comedy Words And Pictures with Juliette Binoche and in Guillaume Canet’s crime saga Blood Ties. He’s repped by CAA.
Cannes: Clive Owen Joins Julianne Moore, Greta Gerwig In ‘Maggie’s Plan’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Hot Venice Clip: James Franco's 'The Sound And The Fury'
- N Korea Warns UK Over C4 Political Thriller: “Anti-DPRK Hysteria” Would Bring “Disgrace And Self-Destruction”
- Venice: Lars Von Trier Speaks, Sort Of; Helmer Prepping English-Language TV Series, Eyes “Huge Cast”
- Update: Oz Grants Disney Transfer Of Tax Incentive To Lure 'Pirates 5′ Down Under
- Update: Int'l Box Office: 'Apes' Dawns In China With $47M; 'Into The Storm' Whips Up Korea #1; 'Lucy' Crosses $150M; More