Benjamin Walker and Teresa Palmer star in 2:22, a psychological thriller 2:22 that Lightstream Pictures’ Paul Currie directs from a script by Todd Stein with Nathan Parker and Currie. Good Universe will sell at Cannes. Walker plays a man whose life is permanently derailed when an ominous pattern of events repeats itself in exactly the same manner every day, ending at precisely 2:22 PM. He falls for a woman (Palmer) whose life is threatened by these strange events, and he must solve the mystery to save her. Shooting begins in October in Australia. Producers are Pandemonium’s Bill Mechanic, Walk The Walk Entertainment’s Steve Hutensky and Lightstream Pictures’ Currie. They did The Moon And The Sun, in production with Pierce Brosnan. Walker is repped by Inspire Entertainment and WME. Palmer is repped by WME, Management 360 and Shanahan Management.
Cannes: Benjamin Walker & Teresa Palmer In Good Universe’s ‘2:22’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $22M During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations
- Female Animators Pen Open Letter Demanding End To Sexual Harassment
- ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Review: Third Time Is The Comic (Book) Charm For Marvel Franchise
- Oscars: Deadline’s Pete Hammond & Gold Derby’s Tom O’Neil On Ever-Changing Awards Landscape With Harvey Out And…