Deadline Hollywood has been breaking news at the Cannes Film Festival for quite some time. But this year, we decided to close our laptops and turn off our phones (just for a little bit) and hold what is the first of many big splashes on the Croisette. Deadline Hollywood’s Cocktails on the Croisette — sponsored by American Express, The Consulate General of France in Los Angeles and the Film Fraternity — drew a plethora of studio executives, filmmakers and celebrities Friday afternoon at the 67th annual fest. Hosts Co-Editor-In-Chief Mike Fleming Jr., Awards Columnist Pete Hammond and International Editor Nancy Tartaglione were on hand at the exclusive La Gold Plage to raise a glass of champagne to executives from Sony Pictures Classics, Lionsgate, Cinedigm, Blumhouse Productions, Picturehouse, IM Global, Film4, Paradigm and Resolution Agency, among others. Click on a photo to launch the slideshow:
Deadline’s Cannes Party: Cocktails On The Croisette – Photos
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From D’Alessandro
- 'The Voice' Season 7 Contestants Have A New Advisor: Taylor Swift
- Exclusive Venice Clip: The Vibrant Bluegrass Music In Ami Canaan Mann's 'Jackie & Ryan'
- Hot Trailer: Kids' Lives In Danger After Rummaging In Stephen Daldry's 'Trash'
- EMMYS: Sarah Silverman On Pot, Nudity & Nazis
- EMMYS: Backstage With The Winners
- Hot Teaser: Watch Out For The Lollipops On 'American Horror Story: Freak Show'