Literary agent David Larabell has departed Brooklyn-based David Black Agency for CAA‘s Books Department, working out of the agency’s New York office. During his nine-year run at the David Black Agency he spent the last six as an agent repping authors including NY Times best selling non-fic writers Joe Mcginniss (The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin), John U. Bacon (Fourth and Long: The Fight for the Soul of College Football), and Nick Schuyler and Jeré Longman (Not Without Hope). At CAA he’ll be identifying publishing opportunities for the agency’s non-author clients.
CAA Adds Lit Agent David Larabell
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories