Literary agent David Larabell has departed Brooklyn-based David Black Agency for CAA‘s Books Department, working out of the agency’s New York office. During his nine-year run at the David Black Agency he spent the last six as an agent repping authors including NY Times best selling non-fic writers Joe Mcginniss (The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin), John U. Bacon (Fourth and Long: The Fight for the Soul of College Football), and Nick Schuyler and Jeré Longman (Not Without Hope). At CAA he’ll be identifying publishing opportunities for the agency’s non-author clients.
CAA Adds Lit Agent David Larabell
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC