Literary agent David Larabell has departed Brooklyn-based David Black Agency for CAA‘s Books Department, working out of the agency’s New York office. During his nine-year run at the David Black Agency he spent the last six as an agent repping authors including NY Times best selling non-fic writers Joe Mcginniss (The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin), John U. Bacon (Fourth and Long: The Fight for the Soul of College Football), and Nick Schuyler and Jeré Longman (Not Without Hope). At CAA he’ll be identifying publishing opportunities for the agency’s non-author clients.
CAA Adds Lit Agent David Larabell
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'If I Stay' Sinks, 'Sin City 2' Bombs, 'Game' Scrambles As 'Guardians' Steps Up To No. 1
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company