Literary agent David Larabell has departed Brooklyn-based David Black Agency for CAA‘s Books Department, working out of the agency’s New York office. During his nine-year run at the David Black Agency he spent the last six as an agent repping authors including NY Times best selling non-fic writers Joe Mcginniss (The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin), John U. Bacon (Fourth and Long: The Fight for the Soul of College Football), and Nick Schuyler and Jeré Longman (Not Without Hope). At CAA he’ll be identifying publishing opportunities for the agency’s non-author clients.
CAA Adds Lit Agent David Larabell
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Rosie Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'
- NBC Finishes No. 1 In 18-49 Demo For 2013-14 Primetime Season
- RATINGS RAT RACE: Revamped 'Dancing With The Stars' Snags Smallest Crowd For Fall Debut
- Angela Lansbury Hits The Road With 'Blithe Spirit' Tour
- Emma Thompson Slings Meat Pies As 'Sweeney Todd' Launches Commercial Partnership With English National Opera
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary