Literary agent David Larabell has departed Brooklyn-based David Black Agency for CAA‘s Books Department, working out of the agency’s New York office. During his nine-year run at the David Black Agency he spent the last six as an agent repping authors including NY Times best selling non-fic writers Joe Mcginniss (The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin), John U. Bacon (Fourth and Long: The Fight for the Soul of College Football), and Nick Schuyler and Jeré Longman (Not Without Hope). At CAA he’ll be identifying publishing opportunities for the agency’s non-author clients.
CAA Adds Lit Agent David Larabell
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'