Director-choreographer Josh Prince, currently represented on Broadway with Tony best-musical nominee Beautiful: The Carole King Musical, has signed with WME. Prince previously choreographed the Shrek tuner. He’s worked with Sam Mendes’ Bridge Project and is founder and artistic director of The Broadway Dance Lab, a nonprofit that encourages use of dance in early stages of a musical’s development. He’s also repped by DGRW and Sendroff & Baruch.
Broadway Double Threat Josh Prince Signs With WME
Trending Now on Deadline
Global Showbiz Briefs: 'Top Gear' Hosts Attacked In Argentina Over License Plate; Samantha Glynne Named VP Branded Entertainment At FremantleMedia; More
More From Gerard
- Harvey Weinstein & Diane Paulus Will Kick Rockettes, Radio City Music Hall Into Spring
- 'Citizenfour' Review: Jeremy Gerard On Chilling Edward Snowden Documentary
- Tatiana Maslany & Thomas Sadoski Set To World Preem Neil LaBute's 'The Way We Get By'
- Powerful 'Klinghoffer' Premiere Starts With Protests, Ends With Cheers
- Broadway Box Office: 'Dog' Barks, Sting Bites, 'Play' Wows In $26M Week
- 'Klinghoffer' Powder Keg Makes Strange Bedfellows of Rudy Giuliani, Floyd Abrams