Director-choreographer Josh Prince, currently represented on Broadway with Tony best-musical nominee Beautiful: The Carole King Musical, has signed with WME. Prince previously choreographed the Shrek tuner. He’s worked with Sam Mendes’ Bridge Project and is founder and artistic director of The Broadway Dance Lab, a nonprofit that encourages use of dance in early stages of a musical’s development. He’s also repped by DGRW and Sendroff & Baruch.
Broadway Double Threat Josh Prince Signs With WME
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Says Yes To No. 1, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, 'St. Vincent,' 'Birdman' Expansion Results - B.O. Weekend
More From Gerard
- Produced By NY:Harvey Weinstein Says “I'm Not Competitive, I Sing Kumbaya”
- James Schamus On Bad Advice, Data Flow & The Four Most Important Words In The Business — Produced By NY
- Jake Gyllenhaal Interviewed By Hawk Koch: “I Love The Abrasion” – Produced By NY
- Gretchen Mol Tackles Brutal 'Disgraced'; Winning New Musical Is 'Found': NY Stage
- 'Girls' Showrunner Jenni Konner: 'The Whole Idea Of Likability Is Kind Of Silly'
- Craig Zadan & Neil Meron In Development Deal With Broadway's Shubert Organization