Director-choreographer Josh Prince, currently represented on Broadway with Tony best-musical nominee Beautiful: The Carole King Musical, has signed with WME. Prince previously choreographed the Shrek tuner. He’s worked with Sam Mendes’ Bridge Project and is founder and artistic director of The Broadway Dance Lab, a nonprofit that encourages use of dance in early stages of a musical’s development. He’s also repped by DGRW and Sendroff & Baruch.
Broadway Double Threat Josh Prince Signs With WME
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Gerard
- Hugh Jackman's Fish Tale `The River' Recoups $3.2M Broadway Cost
- 'Hand To God' Cheerfully Preys On Broadway Apostates – Video First Look
- Andrew Lloyd Webber Will Bring 'School of Rock' Musical To Broadway
- Nathan Lane & Matthew Broderick's Star Power Hastens Broadway Recoupment
- Sting Puffs Up 'Last Ship's Sails To Boost Broadway Box Office
- Sony Hacks, Amy Pascal & Scott Rudin's E-mails: Whose News Is It Anyway?