Director-choreographer Josh Prince, currently represented on Broadway with Tony best-musical nominee Beautiful: The Carole King Musical, has signed with WME. Prince previously choreographed the Shrek tuner. He’s worked with Sam Mendes’ Bridge Project and is founder and artistic director of The Broadway Dance Lab, a nonprofit that encourages use of dance in early stages of a musical’s development. He’s also repped by DGRW and Sendroff & Baruch.
Broadway Double Threat Josh Prince Signs With WME
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Gerard
- Polly Bergen, 'Cape Fear' Star Who Never Got Older, Only Better, Dies At 84
- Novice 'American Psycho' Producer Finds Broadway Label Has More Cachet Than Nonprofit
- New York Film Fest Will World Premiere Laura Poitras' Edward Snowden Docu 'CITIZENFOUR'
- Broadway Box Office: Expanding Roster, New Fall Models Boost Bottom Line
- Carole King Musical 'Beautiful' Recoups $13 Million Broadway Capitalization As Tony Winner Mueller Re-Ups