Director-choreographer Josh Prince, currently represented on Broadway with Tony best-musical nominee Beautiful: The Carole King Musical, has signed with WME. Prince previously choreographed the Shrek tuner. He’s worked with Sam Mendes’ Bridge Project and is founder and artistic director of The Broadway Dance Lab, a nonprofit that encourages use of dance in early stages of a musical’s development. He’s also repped by DGRW and Sendroff & Baruch.
Broadway Double Threat Josh Prince Signs With WME
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Gerard
- Garry Marshall's 'Double Indemnity' Play Will Star 'Mad Man' Pete Campbell
- Universal Takes Producing Stake In Bill Condon's Broadway 'Side Show' Revival
- Publishing: Penguin Random House Raises Claire Von Schilling, Praises Stuart Applebaum
- Harvey Weinstein Wants To Give Negatory 'Neverland' Columnist Riedel The Hook
- The Plot Thickens: Will A 'New' Shubert Theater Tower Over Broadway?