Director-choreographer Josh Prince, currently represented on Broadway with Tony best-musical nominee Beautiful: The Carole King Musical, has signed with WME. Prince previously choreographed the Shrek tuner. He’s worked with Sam Mendes’ Bridge Project and is founder and artistic director of The Broadway Dance Lab, a nonprofit that encourages use of dance in early stages of a musical’s development. He’s also repped by DGRW and Sendroff & Baruch.
Broadway Double Threat Josh Prince Signs With WME
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Gerard
- 'A Delicate Balance' Review: Jeremy Gerard On John Lithgow's “Triumph”
- Pulitzer-Prize Winning 'Rent' Will Play Havana For Christmas
- 'Honeymoon In Vegas' Opens For Business As Broadway B.O. Eases Into Holidays
- Conversations With Jeremy Gerard: Bradley Cooper on 'American Sniper' and 'The Elephant Man'
- Sting Will Join 'The Last Ship' Cast To Save Broadway Musical
- Black 'Annie' Spoof On 'SNL' Stirs Its Own Hard Knocks