ITV‘s Broadchurch just scooped three BAFTA TV Awards on Sunday, and this morning had its first read-through for Season 2. The past 10 days have seen regular cast updates with David Tennant reprising his role as Detective Alec Hardy and BAFTA Lead Actress winner Olivia Colman returning as Detective Ellie Miller. Also in the returning cast are Jodie Whittaker, Andrew Buchan and Arthur Darvill. New to the series, whose plot details are being kept top secret, are Charlotte Rampling, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Eve Myles and James D’Arcy. The photo below is the first time they’ve all been snapped together. Releasing the pic is one way to tide over fans; series creator and writer Chris Chibnall has appealed to the media and the public who might observe filming in Dorset and Somerset later this month to refrain from divulging any tidbits.
‘Broadchurch’ Season 2 Rounds Out Cast: Photo
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Foreign Language Oscar Shortlist: A Preview Of Possibilities, Part 1
- 'The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel' Checks In With New Trailer
- 'Saving Private Ryan', 'Ferris Bueller' & More Added To National Film Registry
- 'Mr Turner', 'Birdman' Lead London Critics' Circle Film Awards Nominations
- 10-Year-Old Newcomer Ruby Barnhill To Star In Steven Spielberg's 'The BFG'
- Footloose 'Hobbit' Grows; 'Mockingjay' Tempers 'Fire': Intl Box Office Final