ITV‘s Broadchurch just scooped three BAFTA TV Awards on Sunday, and this morning had its first read-through for Season 2. The past 10 days have seen regular cast updates with David Tennant reprising his role as Detective Alec Hardy and BAFTA Lead Actress winner Olivia Colman returning as Detective Ellie Miller. Also in the returning cast are Jodie Whittaker, Andrew Buchan and Arthur Darvill. New to the series, whose plot details are being kept top secret, are Charlotte Rampling, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Eve Myles and James D’Arcy. The photo below is the first time they’ve all been snapped together. Releasing the pic is one way to tide over fans; series creator and writer Chris Chibnall has appealed to the media and the public who might observe filming in Dorset and Somerset later this month to refrain from divulging any tidbits.
‘Broadchurch’ Season 2 Rounds Out Cast: Photo
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Tartaglione
- 'Maze Runner' Adds $38M Internationally With No. 1s In 50 Countries; 'Apes' Crosses $100M In China
- Universal Changes Course On International Stewardship; Duncan Clark To Head Ops From London
- 'Saint Laurent' Tapped As France's Entry Into Foreign Language Oscar Race
- 'Downton Abbey' Season 5 Premiere In UK Least Watched Since Series Opener
- Peter Kujawski Named Managing Director Of Universal Pictures Int'l Productions
- 'Mommy' To Rep Canada In Foreign-Lingo Oscar Race; Belgium Picks 'Two Days, One Night'