Bloomberg Media Group has announced the creation of Bloomberg Politics, a new multi-platform brand to be overseen by Mark Halperin, editor-at-large and senior political analyst for Time, and and John Heilemann, national affairs editor for New York magazine. The duo co-wrote the book Game Change, about the 2008 Presidential election, which was adapted into the Emmy-winning HBO movie. Their follow-up book, Double Down: Game Change 2012, also has been acquired by HBO. Bloomberg Politics will launch with a new daily television show (that will also stream online), which will be hosted by Halperin and Heilemann.
Bloomberg To Launch Daily Political TV Show With Mark Halperin & John Heilemann
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; "People Will Start Seeing The Potential"
Latest TV News
- TV Azteca, Keshet Team For Super Series; Acorn Looks ‘Straight Forward’ – Mipcom
- NBCU And Snap Inc. Launch Digital Studio With Lauren Anderson Heading Content
- Jimmy Kimmel Returns To Brooklyn, Vowing To Be “As Artisanal As It Gets”
- Trevor Noah Probes Chicago Murder Rate To Kick Off ‘The Daily Show’ Windy City Week
- Univision Goes Dark On Verizon FiOS In Carriage Dispute
- John Dunsworth Dies: The ‘Trailer Park Boys’ Actor Was 71