Bloomberg Media Group has announced the creation of Bloomberg Politics, a new multi-platform brand to be overseen by Mark Halperin, editor-at-large and senior political analyst for Time, and and John Heilemann, national affairs editor for New York magazine. The duo co-wrote the book Game Change, about the 2008 Presidential election, which was adapted into the Emmy-winning HBO movie. Their follow-up book, Double Down: Game Change 2012, also has been acquired by HBO. Bloomberg Politics will launch with a new daily television show (that will also stream online), which will be hosted by Halperin and Heilemann.
Bloomberg To Launch Daily Political TV Show With Mark Halperin & John Heilemann
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast