Bloomberg Media Group has announced the creation of Bloomberg Politics, a new multi-platform brand to be overseen by Mark Halperin, editor-at-large and senior political analyst for Time, and and John Heilemann, national affairs editor for New York magazine. The duo co-wrote the book Game Change, about the 2008 Presidential election, which was adapted into the Emmy-winning HBO movie. Their follow-up book, Double Down: Game Change 2012, also has been acquired by HBO. Bloomberg Politics will launch with a new daily television show (that will also stream online), which will be hosted by Halperin and Heilemann.
Bloomberg To Launch Daily Political TV Show With Mark Halperin & John Heilemann
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Latest TV News
- ‘The Oath’ Renewed For Season 2 By Sony Crackle
- Viacom's Channel 5 Aims To Lift The Curse Of ‘The New Wife’ By Handing ITV Studios New Casting Challenge
- ‘Big Brother’ Commissioner Steve Regan Set To Leave Viacom’s UK Net Channel 5
- Christina Aguilera, Melissa McCarthy Hit High Notes In James Corden’s “Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special”
- Dana Carvey Tells Conan About His George H.W. Bush Impression And Hearing From “41”
- Martha Stewart Joins ‘Chopped’ As Recurring Judge On Food Network Series