Bloomberg Media Group has announced the creation of Bloomberg Politics, a new multi-platform brand to be overseen by Mark Halperin, editor-at-large and senior political analyst for Time, and and John Heilemann, national affairs editor for New York magazine. The duo co-wrote the book Game Change, about the 2008 Presidential election, which was adapted into the Emmy-winning HBO movie. Their follow-up book, Double Down: Game Change 2012, also has been acquired by HBO. Bloomberg Politics will launch with a new daily television show (that will also stream online), which will be hosted by Halperin and Heilemann.
Bloomberg To Launch Daily Political TV Show With Mark Halperin & John Heilemann
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55