EXCLUSIVE: Patrick Fabian (The Last Exorcism), Rhea Seehorn (Franklin & Bash) and Michael Mando (Orphan Black) have joined the cast of AMC’s upcoming series Better Call Saul, joining Breaking Bad alums Bob Odenkirk and Jonathan Banks and fellow new cast member Michael McKean. The prequel to the Emmy-winning Breaking Bad, from Sony TV, centers on Odenkirk‘s unflappable criminal lawyer Saul Goodman before he became Walter White’s lawyer. Banks reprises his role as Saul’s trusted private investigator/fixer Michael “Mike” Ehrmantraut. Details on the new Better Call Saul characters are sketchy and the network and studios are not commenting, but I hear Fabian, repped by The Kohner Agency and Don Spradlin, will play Burt, a Kennedy-type lawyer; Seehorn, repped by Randi Ross of Phoenix Artists and Untitled Entertainment, will play an attorney named Beth; and Mando will play Spanish-speaking career criminal Eddie.
Patrick Fabian, Rhea Seehorn & Michael Mando Cast In ‘Breaking Bad’ Prequel Series ‘Better Call Saul’
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Lochte Teammate James Feigen Apologizes, Details Rio Gas Station Gaffe & Brazilian Authorities' Big Fine Demands
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Vice's Shane Smith To Big Media: "Open Sh*t Up" Or Alienate A Generation; Predicts M&A Frenzy; Talks Disney - Edinburgh
Latest TV News
- Britney Spears TV Movie In Works At Lifetime; Natasha Bassett To Star
- Jon Favreau To Direct Seth MacFarlane’s Space Comedic Drama Series For Fox
- Double Emmy Nominee Derek McLane on ‘Hairspray Live’, Lady Gaga And ‘The Wiz!’
- Viceland Taps Ex-NBC Late-Night PR Exec Marc Liepis As Head of Communications
- ‘Nashville’: Connie Britton No Longer Regular; Will She Leave Country Drama?
- ‘Battlefield’-Inspired Live-Action Digital Series To Premiere On Go90