EXCLUSIVE: Patrick Fabian (The Last Exorcism), Rhea Seehorn (Franklin & Bash) and Michael Mando (Orphan Black) have joined the cast of AMC’s upcoming series Better Call Saul, joining Breaking Bad alums Bob Odenkirk and Jonathan Banks and fellow new cast member Michael McKean. The prequel to the Emmy-winning Breaking Bad, from Sony TV, centers on Odenkirk‘s unflappable criminal lawyer Saul Goodman before he became Walter White’s lawyer. Banks reprises his role as Saul’s trusted private investigator/fixer Michael “Mike” Ehrmantraut. Details on the new Better Call Saul characters are sketchy and the network and studios are not commenting, but I hear Fabian, repped by The Kohner Agency and Don Spradlin, will play Burt, a Kennedy-type lawyer; Seehorn, repped by Randi Ross of Phoenix Artists and Untitled Entertainment, will play an attorney named Beth; and Mando will play Spanish-speaking career criminal Eddie.
Patrick Fabian, Rhea Seehorn & Michael Mando Cast In ‘Breaking Bad’ Prequel Series ‘Better Call Saul’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- VH1 Orders 'T.I.& Tiny: The Family Hustle' Spinoff Series Starring Tiny & Shekinah
- ER Drama 'Code Black' From Michael Seitzman Gets CBS Put Pilot Commitment
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex