EXCLUSIVE: Patrick Fabian (The Last Exorcism), Rhea Seehorn (Franklin & Bash) and Michael Mando (Orphan Black) have joined the cast of AMC’s upcoming series Better Call Saul, joining Breaking Bad alums Bob Odenkirk and Jonathan Banks and fellow new cast member Michael McKean. The prequel to the Emmy-winning Breaking Bad, from Sony TV, centers on Odenkirk‘s unflappable criminal lawyer Saul Goodman before he became Walter White’s lawyer. Banks reprises his role as Saul’s trusted private investigator/fixer Michael “Mike” Ehrmantraut. Details on the new Better Call Saul characters are sketchy and the network and studios are not commenting, but I hear Fabian, repped by The Kohner Agency and Don Spradlin, will play Burt, a Kennedy-type lawyer; Seehorn, repped by Randi Ross of Phoenix Artists and Untitled Entertainment, will play an attorney named Beth; and Mando will play Spanish-speaking career criminal Eddie.
Patrick Fabian, Rhea Seehorn & Michael Mando Cast In ‘Breaking Bad’ Prequel Series ‘Better Call Saul’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adam Rothenberg To Star In ‘L.A. Crime'; Holley Fain Also Cast
- TV Pilot Locations 2015: New York Slips, Los Angeles & Vancouver Rebound
- Meta Golding, Colin Donnell, Monet Mazur Join NBC Pilot ‘Love Is A 4 Letter Word’
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'