The seven-year company veteran has been promoted from agent to VP Television Literary in the Beverly Hills office. Jack Leighton worked as a TV agent at Innovative Artists and WMA before joining APA. His clients include The Blacklist EP Michael Watkins; Matt Hastings, co-EP of The Originals; Karl Schaefer, showrunner on the upcoming Z Nation; and Ian Gurvitz (The Exes, Saint George). “Jack has played an integral role in the ongoing success and growth of our literary department,” APA partner and head of TV lit Lee Dinstman said in announcing the promotion. “His expertise in identifying new talent while providing our clients with a premium level of service moves the needle forward every day.”
APA Ups Jack Leighton To VP TV/Literary
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jessie Ennis Joins 'Veep'; Gladys Knight In 'Empire'
- Mark Gordon To Receive Producers Guild's Norman Lear Award
- James Caan, Kevin Dillon, Sam Huntington Top Crackle Feature 'The Throwaways'
- NBC News To Air First Live Broadcast Of Global Citizen Festival Featuring Jay-Z, Carrie Underwood, The Roots
- USA's 'Benched' Gets Premiere Date: Video
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Charles Dance Hints That Tywin Lannister Might Be Alive