The seven-year company veteran has been promoted from agent to VP Television Literary in the Beverly Hills office. Jack Leighton worked as a TV agent at Innovative Artists and WMA before joining APA. His clients include The Blacklist EP Michael Watkins; Matt Hastings, co-EP of The Originals; Karl Schaefer, showrunner on the upcoming Z Nation; and Ian Gurvitz (The Exes, Saint George). “Jack has played an integral role in the ongoing success and growth of our literary department,” APA partner and head of TV lit Lee Dinstman said in announcing the promotion. “His expertise in identifying new talent while providing our clients with a premium level of service moves the needle forward every day.”
APA Ups Jack Leighton To VP TV/Literary
Trending Now on Deadline
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
Nicole Kidman & Reese Witherspoon To Star In 'Big Little Lies' Limited Series, Penned By David E. Kelley
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'