The seven-year company veteran has been promoted from agent to VP Television Literary in the Beverly Hills office. Jack Leighton worked as a TV agent at Innovative Artists and WMA before joining APA. His clients include The Blacklist EP Michael Watkins; Matt Hastings, co-EP of The Originals; Karl Schaefer, showrunner on the upcoming Z Nation; and Ian Gurvitz (The Exes, Saint George). “Jack has played an integral role in the ongoing success and growth of our literary department,” APA partner and head of TV lit Lee Dinstman said in announcing the promotion. “His expertise in identifying new talent while providing our clients with a premium level of service moves the needle forward every day.”
APA Ups Jack Leighton To VP TV/Literary
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- ‘Red Oaks’ Appropriately Channels The ’80s In Faux TV Promo
- Donald Trump’s Debate 3 Performance Outstrips Cubs Game To Win Social Race
- ABC Buys Friends Comedy From ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Co-EP Christina Lee
- Louis C.K., Tracy Morgan & Ryan Reynolds Join ‘Conan’s First New York Week Since 2011
- Obamageddon The Final Ride: POTUS Now In L.A For ‘Kimmel’ & Last Fundraisers
- Why Does Time Warner Want To Sell To AT&T, And What Will It Mean For Media?