The seven-year company veteran has been promoted from agent to VP Television Literary in the Beverly Hills office. Jack Leighton worked as a TV agent at Innovative Artists and WMA before joining APA. His clients include The Blacklist EP Michael Watkins; Matt Hastings, co-EP of The Originals; Karl Schaefer, showrunner on the upcoming Z Nation; and Ian Gurvitz (The Exes, Saint George). “Jack has played an integral role in the ongoing success and growth of our literary department,” APA partner and head of TV lit Lee Dinstman said in announcing the promotion. “His expertise in identifying new talent while providing our clients with a premium level of service moves the needle forward every day.”
APA Ups Jack Leighton To VP TV/Literary
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- UK Magician Troy Von Scheibner To Star In New Unscripted Series On Syfy
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'