I Am Harvey Milk, an oratorio by Andrew Lippa (Big Fish, The Addams Family) that debuted last summer in San Francisco, will have its New York premiere in a one-night-only fundraiser at Avery Fisher Hall on October 6. Lippa will co-star with Kristin Chenoweth in the event, which will benefit the Harvey Milk Arts Fund at the Hetrick-Martin Institute, a NYC agency serving lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning and other at-risk youth. As previously announced, Lippa will also perform Harvey Milk on July 19 and 20 at L.A.’s Walt Disney Concert Hall.
Andrew Lippa’s `Harvey Milk’ Sets New York Debut
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children'
- Annika Marks Joins ABC Family's 'The Fosters'; Rotimi Akinosho In Starz's 'Power'
- 'TMZ Hollywood Sports' To Anchor Reelz Primetime
- Relativity Sets Thrillers 'The Disappointments Room' & 'Kidnap' For Fall 2015
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'