I Am Harvey Milk, an oratorio by Andrew Lippa (Big Fish, The Addams Family) that debuted last summer in San Francisco, will have its New York premiere in a one-night-only fundraiser at Avery Fisher Hall on October 6. Lippa will co-star with Kristin Chenoweth in the event, which will benefit the Harvey Milk Arts Fund at the Hetrick-Martin Institute, a NYC agency serving lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning and other at-risk youth. As previously announced, Lippa will also perform Harvey Milk on July 19 and 20 at L.A.’s Walt Disney Concert Hall.
Andrew Lippa’s `Harvey Milk’ Sets New York Debut
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers “Making Small…Positive Steps” As She's Brought Out Of Medically Induced Coma
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'