I Am Harvey Milk, an oratorio by Andrew Lippa (Big Fish, The Addams Family) that debuted last summer in San Francisco, will have its New York premiere in a one-night-only fundraiser at Avery Fisher Hall on October 6. Lippa will co-star with Kristin Chenoweth in the event, which will benefit the Harvey Milk Arts Fund at the Hetrick-Martin Institute, a NYC agency serving lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning and other at-risk youth. As previously announced, Lippa will also perform Harvey Milk on July 19 and 20 at L.A.’s Walt Disney Concert Hall.
Andrew Lippa’s `Harvey Milk’ Sets New York Debut
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Massachusetts Senator Urges Verizon, Cox To Resolve Local Fox Blackout
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'