Once Upon A Time co-executive producer Andrew Chambliss has signed a two-year, seven-figure overall deal with the series producer ABC Studios. This marks the first overall pact for rising writer-producer Chambliss, who will continue as co-exec producer on the fairytale ABC drama next season while also developing new projects. Chambliss, who started as an assistant at NBC, previously worked on CW’s The Vampire Diaries and Joss Whedon’s Fox drama Dollhouse. He is repped by ICM Partners and Bruce Gellman.
Andrew Chambliss Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'