The first wave of HBO content has landed on Amazon Prime. Subscribers can now stream dozens of HBO titles including The Sopranos, The Wire, Deadwood, Rome, Six Feet Under, Eastbound & Down, Enlightened, Flight Of The Conchords, and others. The content is available via an exclusive licensing agreement that HBO and Amazon negotiated last month. Under the multi-year pact, more content will be added in the future, including new seasons of current series as well as early seasons of other current shows such as Girls, The Newsroom and Veep. Other offerings include miniseries such as Band Of Brothers, The Pacific and John Adams, original movies Mary And Martha, Temple Grandin and You Don’t Know Jack, comedy specials from Louis CK, Ellen DeGeneres, Lewis Black and Bill Maher and documentaries such as When The Levees Broke, Ghosts Of Abu Ghraib and the Autopsy and Iceman series.
Amazon Launches HBO Series Today
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'