Less than a month after promoting four coordinators to agent, APA has hired a pair of new ones. Michael Kirschner joins the agency in its Physical Production department, and Arielle Mesirow will work on the Comedy/Talent side. Kirschner began his career at ICM then moved to Paradigm to oversee commercials for their below-the-line clients. He will focus on integrating production and literary clients across advertising and marketing campaigns. Mesirow started at Endeavor and continued working in WME’s talent department before joining APA, where she reports to Ryan Martin and Mike Berkowitz.
Agents Michael Kirschner & Arielle Mesirow Join APA
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest Film News
- Israeli Drama ‘Foxtrot’ Acquired By Sony Pictures Classics As Pic Wins 8 Ophir Awards
- Killer Of Fox Executive Gavin Smith Gets Max Sentence
- ADG Awards: Art Directors To Induct Ken Adam & Tyrus Wong Into Hall Of Fame
- Bron Studios Secures Revolving $50M Credit Line From Comerica Bank
- Will Paramount Replace Chinese Slate Partner With U.S. $$$? Dallas-Based Investors Circling
- ‘Fall In Love’: Will This Virtual Reality Program Make You Fall In Love?