Less than a month after promoting four coordinators to agent, APA has hired a pair of new ones. Michael Kirschner joins the agency in its Physical Production department, and Arielle Mesirow will work on the Comedy/Talent side. Kirschner began his career at ICM then moved to Paradigm to oversee commercials for their below-the-line clients. He will focus on integrating production and literary clients across advertising and marketing campaigns. Mesirow started at Endeavor and continued working in WME’s talent department before joining APA, where she reports to Ryan Martin and Mike Berkowitz.
Agents Michael Kirschner & Arielle Mesirow Join APA
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Real Sports With Bryant Gumbel' To Discuss Link Between NFL Head Injuries, Domestic Violence: Video
- Ellen DeGeneres Clocks Biggest Opening Week Yet For Her Daytime Talk Show
- J.J. Abrams To Receive VES Society's Visionary Award
- Elisabeth Moss Joins Cast Of 'Truth', Pic Based On Rathergate Scandal
- Broad Green Finds 'Eden', Music Box Jams With 'Mekons'
- Riley Keough To Topline Steven Soderbergh's 'The Girlfriend Experience' On Starz