Less than a month after promoting four coordinators to agent, APA has hired a pair of new ones. Michael Kirschner joins the agency in its Physical Production department, and Arielle Mesirow will work on the Comedy/Talent side. Kirschner began his career at ICM then moved to Paradigm to oversee commercials for their below-the-line clients. He will focus on integrating production and literary clients across advertising and marketing campaigns. Mesirow started at Endeavor and continued working in WME’s talent department before joining APA, where she reports to Ryan Martin and Mike Berkowitz.
Agents Michael Kirschner & Arielle Mesirow Join APA
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Keith OIbermann's ESPN2 Program Moving; He'll Anchor Some 'SportsCenter' Shows (Video)
- Hot Trailer: 'The Pyramid'
- Lionsgate Nabs Schwarzenegger Starrer 'Maggie'; Oscilloscope Rocks With 'Jingle Bell' Docu
- Kathryn Prescott Joins CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'
- Hot TV Teaser: 'The Affair'
- Participant Joins DreamWorks On Spielberg Cold War Pic & 'The Light Between Oceans'