ABC News announced a return date for its hospital docu-series franchise, this time called NY Med: Tuesday, June 24 at 10 PM ET. The eight-part series, the news division says, toggles between “the orderly operating rooms of Manhattan’s New York-Presbyterian Hospital – the primary venue for the series – where renowned surgeons perform feats of medical brilliance, and the sometimes hectic trauma wards of Newark’s University Hospital where skilled doctors gallantly struggle to treat a flood of gunshot, stabbing and life-threatening trauma cases”. It’s from the producers of ABC News’ Hopkins, and Boston Med.
ABC News Launches ‘NY Med’ On June 24
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake