ABC News announced a return date for its hospital docu-series franchise, this time called NY Med: Tuesday, June 24 at 10 PM ET. The eight-part series, the news division says, toggles between “the orderly operating rooms of Manhattan’s New York-Presbyterian Hospital – the primary venue for the series – where renowned surgeons perform feats of medical brilliance, and the sometimes hectic trauma wards of Newark’s University Hospital where skilled doctors gallantly struggle to treat a flood of gunshot, stabbing and life-threatening trauma cases”. It’s from the producers of ABC News’ Hopkins, and Boston Med.
ABC News Launches ‘NY Med’ On June 24
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Paramount Sets October 'Men, Women & Children' Dates
- Ving Rhames Boards 'Operator'; 'Threshold' Ramps Up; Five Join 'Clavius'
- Boston Teamsters' 'Top Chef' Threats Become Statewide Campaign Issue
- Olafur Darri Olafsson Joins AMC Comedy Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Shohreh Aghdashloo & Steven Strait In 'The Expanse'
- Sundance Institute Taps Pair To Lead Its New Frontier Program
- A24, DirecTV Acquire Liam Hemsworth Thriller 'Cut Bank'