As expected, WB has officially set its DC superhero team-up pic to follow Zack Snyder‘s Man Of Steel and its upcoming sequel Batman vs. Superman. Snyder will take the directing reins on Justice League after helming both previous films in the superhero series, WSJ confirms. Justice League will star Henry Cavill as Superman, Ben Affleck as Batman, and Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in the roles they’ve been tapped to fill for the Man of Steel sequel which is set to hit theaters on May 6, 2016. Justice League has no set release date yet.
Zack Snyder Locked For ‘Justice League’
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
'The Fighter' Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City's Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
Latest Film News
- ‘The Great Wall’ Trailer: China Needs Matt Damon On That Wall
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Live-Action French Version Gets U.S. Release
- ‘Flamingo Kid’ Broadway Musical Eyes 2018 Opening
- Filmmaker Brian Helgeland Signs With CAA
- ‘Hacksaw Ridge’ Trailer: First Look At Venice-Bound Mel Gibson Pic
- Jackie Chan Gets Castmates In ‘Bleeding Steel’