Zach Braff directed and stars as a 30-something man who finds himself at a major crossroads that forces him to examine his life, career and family. Joey King, Kate Hudson, Mandy Patinkin, Josh Gad and Ashley Greene co-star. The Kickstarter-funded Wish I Was Here sold for $2.75 million to Focus Features at this year’s Sundance Film Festival. Pic bows wide on July 18. Check out the first trailer that dropped today:
Hot Trailer: Zach Braff’s ‘Wish I Was Here’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video