Zach Braff directed and stars as a 30-something man who finds himself at a major crossroads that forces him to examine his life, career and family. Joey King, Kate Hudson, Mandy Patinkin, Josh Gad and Ashley Greene co-star. The Kickstarter-funded Wish I Was Here sold for $2.75 million to Focus Features at this year’s Sundance Film Festival. Pic bows wide on July 18. Check out the first trailer that dropped today:
Hot Trailer: Zach Braff’s ‘Wish I Was Here’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children'
- Annika Marks Joins ABC Family's 'The Fosters'; Rotimi Akinosho In Starz's 'Power'
- 'TMZ Hollywood Sports' To Anchor Reelz Primetime
- Relativity Sets Thrillers 'The Disappointments Room' & 'Kidnap' For Fall 2015
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'