Seth Rogen — aka “Bear Man” as nicknamed by former Saturday Night Live character Vinny Veducci (Bill Hader) — marked his third guest host appearance on the NBC sketch comedy show tonight. Rogen was only 23 years old when he first hosted, and apparently he was having so much fun, it was all a blur to him. Hence, Rogen decided to chronicle his recent week at SNL in a journal. One high point for Rogen entailed pranking James Franco by posing as a girl on Instagram. “I told him (James) I was way young. He seemed unfazed. I have a date to meet him at the Ace Hotel,” quipped Rogen in reference to Franco’s recent incident with a 17 year-old Scottish girl. Toward the end of Rogen’s opening monologue, he got by with a little help from his friends including Zooey Deschanel, Taylor Swift and, of course, Franco. Take a look:
‘SNL': Guest Host Seth Rogen Ribs James Franco About Underage Girl Incident
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children'
- Annika Marks Joins ABC Family's 'The Fosters'; Rotimi Akinosho In Starz's 'Power'
- 'TMZ Hollywood Sports' To Anchor Reelz Primetime
- Relativity Sets Thrillers 'The Disappointments Room' & 'Kidnap' For Fall 2015
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'