Seth Rogen — aka “Bear Man” as nicknamed by former Saturday Night Live character Vinny Veducci (Bill Hader) — marked his third guest host appearance on the NBC sketch comedy show tonight. Rogen was only 23 years old when he first hosted, and apparently he was having so much fun, it was all a blur to him. Hence, Rogen decided to chronicle his recent week at SNL in a journal. One high point for Rogen entailed pranking James Franco by posing as a girl on Instagram. “I told him (James) I was way young. He seemed unfazed. I have a date to meet him at the Ace Hotel,” quipped Rogen in reference to Franco’s recent incident with a 17 year-old Scottish girl. Toward the end of Rogen’s opening monologue, he got by with a little help from his friends including Zooey Deschanel, Taylor Swift and, of course, Franco. Take a look:
‘SNL': Guest Host Seth Rogen Ribs James Franco About Underage Girl Incident
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award