The story of a determined woman with breast cancer and a pioneering geneticist comes to the big screen with a pretty impressive cast. Samantha Morton and Helen Hunt star as patient and doctor, respectively, in Decoding Annie Parker, which also features a long-haired Aaron Paul, Bradley Whitford, Rashida Jones, Richard Schiff, Alice Eve, Maggie Grace, Marley Shelton, Chris Mulkey and Corey Stoll. Veteran cinematographer Steven Bernstein is making his featuring helming debut on the film, which he co-wrote with Adam Bernstein and Michael Moss based on a true story. It’s getting a day-and-date release in theaters and VOD this summer via eOne. Here’s the trailer:
Hot Trailer: Samantha Morton & Helen Hunt In ‘Decoding Annie Parker’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong Un' Targets Christmas Shoppers: 'Weekend Update'
- Mike Myers' Dr. Evil Advises Sony, Kim Jong Un On 'SNL'
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists