Veep‘s Reid Scott is keeping busy with three film roles while on hiatus from the HBO comedy. (Veep returned last week for a ten-episode third season.) He’s joined Jessica Alba and Lily Rabe in Universal and Blumhouse Productions’ The Veil, about a documentary crew who returns to the site of a cult massacre with the lone survivor. Filming on the Robert Ben Garant-scripted pic, directed by Phil Joanou, is underway in L.A. Scott will also star opposite Blythe Danner in the Brett Haley-helmed dramedy I’ll See You In My Dreams, about a widow struggling to find purpose in her increasingly isolated twilight years. The actor has also been cast in romantic comedy Bad Boys Crazy Girls, from directors Don Argott and Sheena Joyce. Heather Maidat penned the script about two close friends and co-workers who are embarrassingly unlucky in love. Scott will play the bad boy who prompts the pair to try the bad and crazy lifestyle. Tammy Tiehel is producing. Reid is represented by Gersh, Impression Entertainment, and attorney Richard Genow.
‘Veep’s Reid Scott Cast In Trio Of Features
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest Film News
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA
- ‘Madea Halloween’ Gets $28.5M Treat, ‘Jack Reacher,’ $22.8M, ‘Ouija’ Grabs $14M, ‘Joneses’ Tanks…
- Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev ‘Mortal Engines’; Directing Debut For ‘Hobbit’ VFX Protege…
- Why Does Time Warner Want To Sell To AT&T, And What Will It Mean For Media?
- Margot Robbie Near Deal To Join ‘Peter Rabbit’
- Paramount Picks Up Spec ‘Northeast Kingdom’ For Platinum Dunes; Alex R. Johnson Attached To Direct