Veep‘s Reid Scott is keeping busy with three film roles while on hiatus from the HBO comedy. (Veep returned last week for a ten-episode third season.) He’s joined Jessica Alba and Lily Rabe in Universal and Blumhouse Productions’ The Veil, about a documentary crew who returns to the site of a cult massacre with the lone survivor. Filming on the Robert Ben Garant-scripted pic, directed by Phil Joanou, is underway in L.A. Scott will also star opposite Blythe Danner in the Brett Haley-helmed dramedy I’ll See You In My Dreams, about a widow struggling to find purpose in her increasingly isolated twilight years. The actor has also been cast in romantic comedy Bad Boys Crazy Girls, from directors Don Argott and Sheena Joyce. Heather Maidat penned the script about two close friends and co-workers who are embarrassingly unlucky in love. Scott will play the bad boy who prompts the pair to try the bad and crazy lifestyle. Tammy Tiehel is producing. Reid is represented by Gersh, Impression Entertainment, and attorney Richard Genow.
‘Veep’s Reid Scott Cast In Trio Of Features
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Hot Trailer: Nicolas Cage In 'Outcast'
- Ken Jeong Dives Into Celebrity Death Pool Pic For Hyde Park, WWE Studios
- Tribeca Film Springs For Chris Lowell's 'Beside Still Waters'
- Zoe Cassavetes Ponders Plight Of The L.A. Actress In 'Day Out Of Days'
- Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children' Pacts With Secret-Spiller Whisper
- Cara Delevingne Circling Beach Boys Musical 'All Summer Long'