Veep‘s Reid Scott is keeping busy with three film roles while on hiatus from the HBO comedy. (Veep returned last week for a ten-episode third season.) He’s joined Jessica Alba and Lily Rabe in Universal and Blumhouse Productions’ The Veil, about a documentary crew who returns to the site of a cult massacre with the lone survivor. Filming on the Robert Ben Garant-scripted pic, directed by Phil Joanou, is underway in L.A. Scott will also star opposite Blythe Danner in the Brett Haley-helmed dramedy I’ll See You In My Dreams, about a widow struggling to find purpose in her increasingly isolated twilight years. The actor has also been cast in romantic comedy Bad Boys Crazy Girls, from directors Don Argott and Sheena Joyce. Heather Maidat penned the script about two close friends and co-workers who are embarrassingly unlucky in love. Scott will play the bad boy who prompts the pair to try the bad and crazy lifestyle. Tammy Tiehel is producing. Reid is represented by Gersh, Impression Entertainment, and attorney Richard Genow.
‘Veep’s Reid Scott Cast In Trio Of Features
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Yamato
- Hot Fantastic Fest Trailer: 'Felt'
- Pauly Shore Documentary Acquired By Showtime
- Anthony Hopkins Boards Pacific Northwest Thriller 'Go With Me'
- Tom Sizemore Launches Crowdfunding Campaign For Detroit-Set Thriller He'll Star In & Produce
- Toronto: 'Ruth & Alex' Goes To Focus World
- Kate Mara Offered Role In Ridley Scott's 'The Martian'