Ben Curtis moves to Brillstein Entertainment Partners after more than four years as manager at Untitled. He’ll be working in the management/production company’s Los Angeles office. “We respect Ben’s intense focus, unstoppable drive, and total commitment to clients,” said Jon Liebman, Brillstein’s CEO. “Ben has a great reputation among his peers and he has clients and relationships all over the world that will be a major asset for us.” The addition of Curtis to Brillstein’s management ranks follows the recent hire of former CAA agent Shawna Kornberg and the promotion of Zack Morgenroth to manager. “It’s an honor to join this bad ass group and its rich history. I can’t wait to get to work,” said Curtis. Before becoming a manager, Curtis worked as an assistant at Endeavor.
Untitled Manager Ben Curtis Joins Brillstein Entertainment Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55