Ben Curtis moves to Brillstein Entertainment Partners after more than four years as manager at Untitled. He’ll be working in the management/production company’s Los Angeles office. “We respect Ben’s intense focus, unstoppable drive, and total commitment to clients,” said Jon Liebman, Brillstein’s CEO. “Ben has a great reputation among his peers and he has clients and relationships all over the world that will be a major asset for us.” The addition of Curtis to Brillstein’s management ranks follows the recent hire of former CAA agent Shawna Kornberg and the promotion of Zack Morgenroth to manager. “It’s an honor to join this bad ass group and its rich history. I can’t wait to get to work,” said Curtis. Before becoming a manager, Curtis worked as an assistant at Endeavor.
Untitled Manager Ben Curtis Joins Brillstein Entertainment Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- USA To Redevelop ‘Brooklyn Animal Control’ Pilot, Passes On ‘Poor Richard's Almanack’
- Kelly Macdonald To Star In ‘Black Mirror’ Episode On Netflix
- Ashton Kutcher Sitcom ‘The Ranch’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Allison Janney Revives C.J. Cregg For White House Press Briefing
- Larry Wilmore On White House Correspondents’ Dinner: “I’m Going To Open With A Yo Mama So Fat Joke”
- John Krasinski To Star In ‘Jack Ryan’ Amazon TV Series From Carlton Cuse & Paramount TV