Ben Curtis moves to Brillstein Entertainment Partners after more than four years as manager at Untitled. He’ll be working in the management/production company’s Los Angeles office. “We respect Ben’s intense focus, unstoppable drive, and total commitment to clients,” said Jon Liebman, Brillstein’s CEO. “Ben has a great reputation among his peers and he has clients and relationships all over the world that will be a major asset for us.” The addition of Curtis to Brillstein’s management ranks follows the recent hire of former CAA agent Shawna Kornberg and the promotion of Zack Morgenroth to manager. “It’s an honor to join this bad ass group and its rich history. I can’t wait to get to work,” said Curtis. Before becoming a manager, Curtis worked as an assistant at Endeavor.
Untitled Manager Ben Curtis Joins Brillstein Entertainment Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January