On the heels of the mid-season finale this past Sunday, TLC has ordered eight additional episodes of polygamist series My Five Wives to premiere this fall. My Five Wives follows Brady Williams, his five wives and their combined 24 children, who all live together on their large family property outside of Salt Lake City, Utah. The series has been averaging 1.2 million P2+ viewers during its first season. Two special episodes also are set to air, on Sunday May 4 and May 11 at 10 PM. This Sunday in”You Asked. Brady and Wives Answer”, the Williams clan answers the questions viewers want to know. On May 11, in a special My Five Wives Tell All, Brady, Paulie, Robyn, Rosemary, Nonie and Rhonda sit down with NBC’s Tamron Hall to talk about everything that happened on camera and behind the scenes on this past season with no topic off limits. My Five Wives is produced by Relativity Television for TLC.
TLC Orders Eight More Episodes Of ‘My Five Wives’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Former Legendary Digital Chief Launches Production Banner; Inks First-Look Deal With Legendary TV
- Open Road Sets 2015 Date For 'Rock The Kasbah'
- CBS Sets 'Madam Secretary' Encore On Its Premiere Night
- BAFTA Sets Key Dates, Timeline For 2015 Film Awards
- Orange Is The New Green: Schilling, Dinklage Head To 'A Month In The Country'
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)