On the heels of the mid-season finale this past Sunday, TLC has ordered eight additional episodes of polygamist series My Five Wives to premiere this fall. My Five Wives follows Brady Williams, his five wives and their combined 24 children, who all live together on their large family property outside of Salt Lake City, Utah. The series has been averaging 1.2 million P2+ viewers during its first season. Two special episodes also are set to air, on Sunday May 4 and May 11 at 10 PM. This Sunday in”You Asked. Brady and Wives Answer”, the Williams clan answers the questions viewers want to know. On May 11, in a special My Five Wives Tell All, Brady, Paulie, Robyn, Rosemary, Nonie and Rhonda sit down with NBC’s Tamron Hall to talk about everything that happened on camera and behind the scenes on this past season with no topic off limits. My Five Wives is produced by Relativity Television for TLC.
TLC Orders Eight More Episodes Of ‘My Five Wives’
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
More From Team
- R.I.P. Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta, Dead At 82
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016