On the heels of the mid-season finale this past Sunday, TLC has ordered eight additional episodes of polygamist series My Five Wives to premiere this fall. My Five Wives follows Brady Williams, his five wives and their combined 24 children, who all live together on their large family property outside of Salt Lake City, Utah. The series has been averaging 1.2 million P2+ viewers during its first season. Two special episodes also are set to air, on Sunday May 4 and May 11 at 10 PM. This Sunday in”You Asked. Brady and Wives Answer”, the Williams clan answers the questions viewers want to know. On May 11, in a special My Five Wives Tell All, Brady, Paulie, Robyn, Rosemary, Nonie and Rhonda sit down with NBC’s Tamron Hall to talk about everything that happened on camera and behind the scenes on this past season with no topic off limits. My Five Wives is produced by Relativity Television for TLC.
TLC Orders Eight More Episodes Of ‘My Five Wives’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV
- ‘The Loud House' Creator Chris Savino Fired By Nickelodeon Following Sexual Harassment Allegations
- NBC Buys ‘Close To Heaven’ Church Comedy From Brad Copeland & Aaron Kaplan With Put Pilot Commitment