On the heels of the mid-season finale this past Sunday, TLC has ordered eight additional episodes of polygamist series My Five Wives to premiere this fall. My Five Wives follows Brady Williams, his five wives and their combined 24 children, who all live together on their large family property outside of Salt Lake City, Utah. The series has been averaging 1.2 million P2+ viewers during its first season. Two special episodes also are set to air, on Sunday May 4 and May 11 at 10 PM. This Sunday in”You Asked. Brady and Wives Answer”, the Williams clan answers the questions viewers want to know. On May 11, in a special My Five Wives Tell All, Brady, Paulie, Robyn, Rosemary, Nonie and Rhonda sit down with NBC’s Tamron Hall to talk about everything that happened on camera and behind the scenes on this past season with no topic off limits. My Five Wives is produced by Relativity Television for TLC.
TLC Orders Eight More Episodes Of ‘My Five Wives’
Trending Now on Deadline
Nicole Kidman & Reese Witherspoon To Star In 'Big Little Lies' Limited Series, Penned By David E. Kelley
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
Guest Stars Set For 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Episode; Endemol Inks With Amber TV: Global Showbiz Briefs
More From Team
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'
- 'Cake' Trailer: Jennifer Aniston Feels The Pain And Shows It
- Regina King To Co-Star In FX Pilot 'Pariah'; Daisy Betts Joins 'Childhood's End' On Syfy
- 'Pan' Teaser: Hugh Jackman, Rooney Mara In Peter Pan Origin Tale
- Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations 2015 – Full List